Were you listen to your children today?

It is very sad. I've been keeping an eye on my kid for any signs. So far so good.

*Breaking my heart* and poured their lost love ones..

I admit I did break my tears and feel their pain..

*break my heart to read those stories* Those remind me of my sister who died of drug overdose last May 2006. It hurts.

Yes I agree with u, many kids are dying.

I am stuck right now by not telling my friend that her son is into heavy drugs for one year. My son and her son used to be best friend but now my son said no more friend with him because he is into heavy drugs and is in with wrong people. My son tried to help him so many time and he turned away from my son. My son told him last phone call, I will see u at your funeral or I will see u when u get straight up and have a good job and have a good wife and family. He said "fine". At that he ended his friendship with him. My friends did not know what is going on except they told me, he just smoke only pot. I said nothing but knew he was just more than smoke weeds. My husband told me to stay out of it because last time I talked to her about her son's bizaare behavior, I ended up made her so mad at me. Last weekend was hardest thing I ever by when they called us and need my son's help with their car. My husband had to tell them white lie , my son is busy with his life and is never home.

Now I am watching my other friend's 12 years old son too, keep eye on him because he started go to school for trouble kids. Most of those kids are way older than him and many of them are in gang. He probably will fall into this and ended up alike them, into drugs, theif and who knows. My friend has no choice but put him there by school decision. Pray he will not become one of them. I remember him as a baby, used to hold him in my arm. So sad for me to see them to turn out this way.

That is amazing enterprise journalism. I work for a newspaper, and that's incredible.

A

Back