Went to the aud today..

girlingrey

Reaction score
And it looks like I might be getting some Naida IX SP's. (Note: the aud let me try these on, but I don't remember her telling me these were Naidas, however, she said they were phonak, they looked like this, and were zebra print: these are the only phonaks i see with that option) :D
Hopefully insurance comes through for me!
In less interesting news, had my ear canals measured and the hearing aids turned up a bit. She had me put the hearing aids back on and all of a sudden I could hear the air conditioner coming from the other room. :D Then when I was trying the Naidas, I had to ask whether there was another fan/ac near the sound booth, because I was getting the same noise. Turns out it was on the aud's side, and she was picking it up w. the mic. Never got that before.

Either way, enlightening day :D

AhA, see I was wrong. Kept scrolling down the Naida page. Looks like they could be anything from the Naida family!

Yep they can be! There are a few Nadia users on here! Good luck with insurance I hope it goes through! And so glad you had a good visit!

Good luck too!

I had an audi visit last week with new earmolds (and they are so TINY, loving them!) It makes me hear all sorts of things I wasn't before with my crappy, out-of-shape, constant-feedback type earmolds, so I've been ecstatic this past week.

Let us know how your new aids turn out! :)

Thanks everyone!
It actually looks like I'll be waiting on the aids (figure it's better to wait and get whatever is newest/best right before I lose the insurance coverage, as these will be my last pair under insurace, anyway). Still getting the new molds though, they should be nice. Glad everyone's having good experiences :D

Back