Wells Fargo Keeps Hanging Up On Your Deaf Grandmother

If it is relay they are concern about, I'm surprised that WF don't have their own consumer support center with their own TTY/TDD/VRS service. I know AOL had their own TTY number.

I find it, not really funny but just something else, but my local bank, Bank of America will not take my calls through my P3. I am not proficient enough with ASL, so I use it like a TTY for a text call, and BofA will not take the calls. My other bank in Columbia, MO, Landmark Bank, has no problems and is generally very accommidating (sp) with me and the relay calls. It goes to show, that sometimes the smaller hometown banks are more accepting with relay than the Major nationwide banks. I will be closing my BofA account as they have also said that when I am inside, if I cannot have a normal converstion with the teller, they cannot help me and to have someone with me to conduct my business. I will be moving to another bank witin the next 2 weeks. I have already checked into whether they are deaf friendly and they said no problem, and have assured me that there will be no problems over the phone. My local deaf club recommended this new bank.

Interesting how alot of companies giving poor treatment to deaf people lately...obviously shows that the world is not ready for patience with deaf or any other disabled people around.

If it is relay they are concern about, I'm surprised that WF don't have their own consumer support center with their own TTY/TDD/VRS service. I know AOL had their own TTY number.

Well, WF does have TTYs and they insist the deaf use that method which has gone the way of the dinosaur!:lol: WF and all like them need to get with the program!

Back