Wells Fargo Card Services dont have working TDD number

bmxer

Reaction score
I dont know if its my TDD, but I know my TDD is working fine and I have used it.
but here is the 1-800-877-4833
I wonder if it is dead number or ignored number.

please reply.

Im so sick of heairng people and I hate them so much.

Seems like it. Call them on their regular telephone service using 711 relay on your TTY.

Yea best way to call is use the relay with the regular phone number. I NEVER used the company's TTY numbers... never liked it sometimes people dont know how to use it. So using the relay is the best way.

Are we talking about a TDD line that goes straight to a live agent, or a TDD line that is an IVRU? If straight to live agent, I'd reccomend using relay, but if you're forced to navigate an IVRU, TTY would seem more reasonable. With relay there is always a sense of confusion and long hold times for the RO to enter in all the menu choices and correct numbers. Sometimes, that operator might not even be able to access the same menus when redialing.

Been there, done that. Even Citibank does that the same way for not answering the TTY call. Not because I do banking with Well Fargos, my friends have the similar problem with calling the TTY machines. Turned out one of my buddies works there and told me NO one answers the TTY machines. The room is left emptied but the lights are blinking on and on. That's a lame excuse for not answering the deaf caller's calls. Even a few banks with the similar problems...

I recalled one time, when I called the company via relay service, this representative told me to call this TTY numbers. I said, "Excuse me, lady. No one answers the TTY call. Where are they?? So let's settle here or I'll complain to your supervisor if you hang up on me one more time." She did just that. Go figure. So I filed a complaint with her supervisor.

It happens almost everywhere so I don't do TTY machines anymore. Just dial the regular numbers via relay service. I think we all should file a discrimination against companies for not answering the TTY machines. Some do have knowledges but didn't want to do so. Or they think it's a waste of time. :roll:

Back