Welcome, Whoa!

LadyDuke

Reaction score
Hi, folks...

Although I am not an active AD parton, I would like to welcome my NCSD classmate, Whoa, to this bullentin board anyway. I'm very pleased to find her posting on an online deaf forum because for the last three years I have been posting on DN then two (including AD) forums followed by, I never see any one of my classmates posting. Now I no longer feel "alone" in the land of the unknown deafies! Hahahaha!

Now that JakeODonnell can shut up for a charge because Whoa happened to be one of the DODAs and ASL users.

Last edited:
It is a good to seeing you here. LadyLuke

* 5 * about Jacky in the Box ;)

~ Sabrina

welcome to alldeaf 2.03 Whoa.. dont worry about BIGGEST white head with red nose ( jack in the box ) lol

thanks ladyduke... i do appericate ur introduction me in here.. and im glad that i'm a additional to ur list so that u wont be alone...

thanks everybody and michie.. i aint worry about jacky!! :laugh2: hehe... i really enjoy posting different things in here its so fun to be in here... i really enjoy!!! THANKS!!!!!! :wave:

yeah i know that... i didnt ask for that.. but oh well i feel so impression for that one!! guess i'm so popular now :boink: NOT!!! *giggle*

Back