Welcome to my friend

Welcome to AD, Gothic Girl! Do you have pierced tongue like TweetyBird does? Enjoy your postings!

Peachy Lady said:
Welcome to AD, Gothic Girl! Do you have pierced tongue like TweetyBird does? Enjoy your postings!

Thanks, peachy lady! I wish I could have tongue piercing but I have right lip piercing and left eyebrow piercing only. I might get more pierecing later.

Peachy Lady said:
hahahhahahaha she dont get tongue alike me.... lolz...

Tweety bird is right! I cant get tongue piercing due to small and thin tongue! Sorry, peachy leady!

welcome join ad and have fun! and psst don't listen to PunkyWolf cuz punkywolf alway went HOOWWLLINGG make you scare out! kiddin gothicgurlz

LovelyBlkGal said:
welcome join ad and have fun! and psst don't listen to PunkyWolf cuz punkywolf alway went HOOWWLLINGG make you scare out! kiddin gothicgurlz

LOL,LovelyBlkGal! Thank you for welcoming me. Punkywolf loves to tease me sometimes!

Hello :wave:

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here, glad to see more of Tweetybirdie's friends ;)....

^Angel^ said:
Hello :wave:

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here, glad to see more of Tweetybirdie's friends ;)....
yea :D thanks.. u still my friend anyway! :ily:

LovelyBlkGal said:

that right AWROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lolz :p

yeppie gothicgurlz got right love pest on her and LBG WOOF WAGGIN AWROOOOOOOOOOOO lolz

PUNKYWOLFY said:
that right AWROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lolz :p

yeppie gothicgurlz got right love pest on her and LBG WOOF WAGGIN AWROOOOOOOOOOOO lolz

*cover mah ears* dang! PunkyWOlfy is went AWrroooo make me scare shit out HAH!! kiddin and oh yea you did love pest on me :nana: but glad we are become good friends! :thumb:

LovelyBlkGal said:
*cover mah ears* dang! PunkyWOlfy is went AWrroooo make me scare shit out HAH!! kiddin and oh yea you did love pest on me :nana: but glad we are become good friends! :thumb:
hahahah very funny!!!! :rofl:

:welcome: to AllDeaf gothicgurlz! More of Tweetbirdies friends? Oh Man more tweeties!!! (smacking my lips) *running to the store and buying more subs, mayo, lettuce and tomatoes* :whistle:

Cheri said:
:welcome: to AllDeaf gothicgurlz! More of Tweetbirdies friends? Oh Man more tweeties!!! (smacking my lips) *running to the store and buying more subs, mayo, lettuce and tomatoes* :whistle:
HAHAHAHHAHA VERY FUNNY!!! :rofl::rofl:

Back