Welcome to AllDeaf.com Januaryhands!

shezzbeav

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's welcome my wonderful mate, Januaryhands to AllDeaf.com!!

Hope your stay on AD is a good one :D

Love ya dudette!

Sherrie

Last edited:
lol - aww thanks! Its sure good to be on this forum. I hope to become a regular member on this forum. See you around..

Welcome to AllDeaf Januaryhands!

Hope you will Enjoy Posting with us!

*Hugs* :thumb:

:wave: JanuaryHands ...

Welcome aboard to AllDeaf. Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

Welcome to AllDeaf Form ! Januaryhands ! Bewarded- VampRox is a half human-vampire. He preferred sweet bloody. If you have a sour blood then you will have not worry about being stuck in your neck at midnight.

P.S. Do not forgot to shut all the windows before you go to bed

Hi Januaryhands,

Welcome to AllDeaf...

Hello JanuaryHands :wave:

Welcome to All Deaf. Hope you enjoy your stay here! :D

Anne
x

Welcome JanuaryHands! Hope you find this place an informative and fun place! I certainly do love this place! ;) :wave:

sorry for not replying to each of you - I am extremely sorry. I haven't been onto this forum for yonks.

Thank you for the kind welcome even though it was a few months ago - I still do appreciate it. :thumb:

JanuaryHands
Welcome you stay AD.... Be enjoy like your home anything you want post'n...

will look forward yours.. *wink*~ ;)

Woo hoo...anuzzer true Blue Aussie on this site!! :dance: Although I'm not an Australian born...but I LIVE and LOVE here! ;)

What does your handle id stand for? January...birth month and cos you use your hands when signing? ;)

Cheers!

PurpleRose71 said:
Woo hoo...anuzzer true Blue Aussie on this site!! :dance: Although I'm not an Australian born...but I LIVE and LOVE here! ;)

What does your handle id stand for? January...birth month and cos you use your hands when signing? ;)

Cheers!

Yep, I sure do love Aussie as well- no other place like Aussie!

My handle id is actually a long story. I am really into poetry and novels. I adore reading and writing... Anyways, I came across this poem once and adored it. One line in it read; "January hands wake me empty" and I just loved the way that the author wrote January hands, so I adopted it as a nickname. Hence Januaryhands. You have to admit its original!

I am an Aries - Born 5th April.

And yes, I do use my hands while signing but I also speak orally and lipread. The reason for this flexibility is because I have some hearing friends that don't know how to sign, so I have to communicate orally and lipread what they say. It is really useful especially when I am out in public and have to order a meal or buy a few drinks etc, I can simply just ask for what I want without having to use pen and paper or gesturing/asking someone else to order for me...

If you're curious - I am profoundly deaf in both ears. However, I wasn't born deaf, I gradually lost my hearing as I grew up. I lost most of my hearing by the time I turned 6.

I am 19 now.

Back