Welcome my Aussie Friend!!!!

CODAchild

Reaction score
I would like to introduce and welcome a friend of mine to our Alldeaf family.....Crazydolphin!!!! She is from the land "down under" and a wonderful person!!! I told her how awesome this site is, and she decided she is going to come and join us!!!
Welcome to Alldeaf Crazydolphin!!! I know you are going to have fun meeting all of the wonderful members here on Alldeaf!!! If you have any questions? Please don't hesitate to ask the Administrator, Mod team, and members. Everyone here will be happy to help you along. Have fun posting, and welcome aboard Crazydolphin!!!!:hug: :hug:

Last edited:
Hey Guys,
Thank you very much for that.. I will be enjoying here and making new friends. Many thanks CODAchild did a wonderful to me and she is so lovely lady. Hope u have a wonderful day take care
Crazydolphin

G'DAY!! Another aussie here. Welcome to Alldeaf. I hope you will have fun in here and happy browsing through. See ya around. ;)

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Apparently you must be absolutely crazy and nuts over dolphins...ever had an experience of being around them, see them often or just simply love dolphins? Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD!! ;)

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

Hey Guys,
Thank you very much for that.. I will be enjoying here and making new friends. Many thanks CODAchild did a wonderful to me and she is so lovely lady. Hope u have a wonderful day take care
Crazydolphin

Welcome to AD....posts with us all... hugzzz
SxyPorkie

welcome to ad, crazydolphin.. :) i hope you will enjoy the stay with us and happy posting away.. :)

Back