Welcome back, CC Sinned

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

WELCOME BACCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Castleman said:
what are you doing here ? :ugh3:
same thing you are Castleman :ugh3:

Thanks again for those that care :thumb:

I wasn't expecting a welcome back at all. After all I'm not one to sugarcoat and pretend all is just peachy when I had "problems" with a few members.

Boy, people get their panties all in a bunch when someone is brave enough to open the closet door and expose all the skeletons in there. Then they called it backstabbing, when all I did was post the true side of the story...

I may not be popular anymore. Yet I still have all the IMs chats to prove every word I typed... :ugh3:

It will be interesting to see what happens. I mean many members are talking about forgiving a member, who has been banned and given yet another chance. Still they don't practice what they preach when it comes to me... :ugh3:
class the word to look up and learn the meaning of today is: hypocrites :deal:

anyway enough with a neg. attitude

I'm going to practice good fellowship just like Alex said :angel:

C.C.Sinned said:
same thing you are Castleman :ugh3:

Thanks again for those that care :thumb:

I wasn't expecting a welcome back at all. After all I'm not one to sugarcoat and pretend all is just peachy when I had "problems" with a few members.

Boy, people get their panties all in a bunch when someone is brave enough to open the closet door and expose all the skeletons in there. Then they called it backstabbing, when all I did was post the true side of the story...

I may not be popular anymore. Yet I still have all the IMs chats to prove every word I typed... :ugh3:

It will be interesting to see what happens. I mean many members are talking about forgiving a member, who has been banned and given yet another chance. Still they don't practice what they preach when it comes to me... :ugh3:
class the word to look up and learn the meaning of today is: hypocrites :deal:

anyway enough with a neg. attitude

I'm going to practice good fellowship just like Alex said :angel:

Post a pix of your wife please. :whistle:

<--- 999!

Welcome back CC Sinned even though we have had our share of disagreements. Hope you are doing better these days.

:hyper: Da man is back in town!

Welcome back and behave yourself, ya hear? ;)

By the way - have missed your hilarious postings! Fire away but within reasonable boundaries, that is ;)

WB even tho idk what had happened in here anyways welcome back.

allbad.jpg

happydays.jpg
Welcome back!

:wave: :welcome: back C.C. Sinned!!!! It's great to have you back here again!!!! About that popcorn? Buttered please!!! :laugh2: :laugh2: It's great to have you back!!!! :hug: :hug:

Back