Weird Joints

Christe

Reaction score
It turns out my fingers aren't supposed to bend the way they do. My thumb can almost bend as far backwards as it can forward. Sometimes my fingers just get stuck into place.

Hitchhiker's Thumb, is a specific birth defect or genetic variable. My older daughter has this. :)

Do her's tend to hurt her. Mine do at at times. I like your new avi.

Do her's tend to hurt her. Mine do at at times. I like your new avi.

Thanks. :) And yes, she also has the hyper flexible joints and it's true it is a bit painful at times.

Sometimes they just won't move. I have to force them back into place

you should let your Dr know about this esp if they get stuck ..this could be a problem in the future

i worry about it cus my grandparents on both sides have arthritis

Like my thumb? Most my fingers are bented back easily, it just simply a double joints.

Attachments

• thumb.JPG
    thumb.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 2
You may have hypermoble joints. I do and so do my kids. Have you discussed this with your doctor?

Be careful with all of your joints, especially when playing sports or another challenging physical activity.

You may have hypermoble joints. I do and so do my kids. Have you discussed this with your doctor?

Be careful with all of your joints, especially when playing sports or another challenging physical activity.

that is true I believe it!

I thought this thread was going to be about something else. :smoking:

I am so disappointed :cry:

lol i have hypermobile joints as well...it could be troublesome leading to spraining or straining or fracturing ..for example ankles and such

Back