weird "hearing" experiances

ash345

Audist Free Zone
Premium Member
Reaction score
So my speech discrimination isn't great at all... but my brain did something really weird tonight... I was wearing my hearing aids... and my brain "showed" me a frog... and I wondered what would a frog be doing here? I don't think I've ever heard a frog... so how would I know what a frog sounded like anyways... turns out... someone was talking to me from behind... and for some strange reason... my brain thought it was a frog... anyone else have weird experiances like this?

I once had a dream I had eaten a giant marshmallow. When I woke up my pillow was gone.

So my speech discrimination isn't great at all... but my brain did something really weird tonight... I was wearing my hearing aids... and my brain "showed" me a frog... and I wondered what would a frog be doing here? I don't think I've ever heard a frog... so how would I know what a frog sounded like anyways... turns out... someone was talking to me from behind... and for some strange reason... my brain thought it was a frog... anyone else have weird experiances like this?

mm I do not know. but i know sometimes my ha is off itself like the sounds dont sound right to me. is it possible if some water in your ha or glichy or a small tinnius in your head?

sorry not to be able to give you the answer.

my ha is old and have not visit the hearing service for some time. that sucks!

mm I do not know. but i know sometimes my ha is off itself like the sounds dont sound right to me. is it possible if some water in your ha or glichy or a small tinnius in your head?

sorry not to be able to give you the answer.

my ha is old and have not visit the hearing service for some time. that sucks!

I have no idea what that was either... my tubes were clear... no water... filters are new... I donno... my brain apparently thought the person behind me was a giant frog... though I'm not even sure what a frog would sound like... my brain thought this person was a frog... I've never had that happen before... I have decided... this is why wearing my HA's at night... a bad idea... I know i have tinnius... but i didn't think that could turn a persons voice into a frog (or what my brain thinks is a frog) because he definitely wasn't a frog... and he was trying to talk to me...

I now am in Boulder officially.

where were you before? when do you leave? we need to meet up before you leave.

Check out - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia

Probably more like a brain fart than true Synesthesia.

Back