weird dreams?

SpiceHD

Reaction score
there was an intruder breaking in by using the glass cutter to unlock the window and got in the apartment. he was walking up in the hallway toward bedroom and i just happened to wake up and saw the shadows. i grabbed my cellphone and my boyfriend's gun then sneaked right to my baby room. i sent a text message to my boyfriend to let him know theres a intruder in the apartment then just stood facing the door with the gun praying he wouldnt come in. The police came and all i saw was sirens lights...then i woke up for real and thought there was actual sirens in real life only to realize my baby woke up and was crying. (my lamp was flashing)

lol thats kinda freaky considering the timing... i have several dreams that are like just that... you woke up thinking it was dream somehow connected to your reality when its not. i was talking about having a dream that seem to carry over to reality and taking you a min to realize its not real.

i saw sirens in dream and then lamp flashing waking me up and making me think i was still seeing sirens and it took me a few min to realize it wasnt sirens but instead it was my baby calling to me.

it was freaky how good timing was to have dream act upon the reality happening lol.

anybody here have that experience? care to share yours?

I had something like that happen to me before during fire drill at like 11:30PM back in high school (VSDB).

somehow I was running away from the cop in a car that I hijacked. what I remember was that it ended badly in a crash and last thing I saw before "dying" was the ambulance light in my dream. I woke up lying in the exact same position as when I was dying in dream and the light was exactly in the same place as the ambulance light was. That by itself was enough to give me enough adrenaline to keep awake the rest of the night.

I have many weird dreams.

One similar to PCDeaf. With the fire alarm.

I was in the dorm sleeping had a dream that I was overcame with photograph flashing. People kept taking pictures of me!

My roommate woke me up! I was dazed because I didn't realise that flashing lights was the alarm going off! Then we proceeded outside. Shook me up how dreams can merge into a realistic situation. :hmm:

At least I don't sleep walk. :)

Some of my dreams tell my own future. For example:

I dream that I walk on somewhere that are concrete with sunny day, I was following a girl with orange shirt and blue jean shorts. I forgot that dream till during the fair, a group of my friends and I was in the cafeteria and walk out of the cafeteria, poof! Everything's familiar, I was walking on the concrete ground and there's a girl that was my friend that wore orange shirt and blue jean shorts.

dream that i was chased by someone with flashlight and i woke up screaming and saw the fire alarm flashing LOL

Some of my dreams tell my own future. For example:

I dream that I walk on somewhere that are concrete with sunny day, I was following a girl with orange shirt and blue jean shorts. I forgot that dream till during the fair, a group of my friends and I was in the cafeteria and walk out of the cafeteria, poof! Everything's familiar, I was walking on the concrete ground and there's a girl that was my friend that wore orange shirt and blue jean shorts.

Would you put that as a dream or, a DeJa Vu Category?

Well I am not sure, I just saw it in my dream and it just happened to be real in the future.
Strange it may sound. I have had dreams that ended up in a DeJa Vu.

I have dreamt of places I've never been to in real life. Then be there... Knowing I've never been there before.

Spooky feeling.

Strange it may sound. I have had dreams that ended up in a DeJa Vu.

I have dreamt of places I've never been to in real life. Then be there... Knowing I've never been there before.

Spooky feeling.

Yup agree, it's really creepy. I tend to feel frozen with my brain blank when it happen.

I had one of those dreams when I was I believe at the age of 13 or so, in my dreams I was sitting on the toilet and peeing, then I started to feel warm down there almost felt like it was real, I got up so quick and realized that I actually did peed in my PJ. :shock:

Yup agree, it's really creepy. I tend to feel frozen with my brain blank when it happen.

Or when I have a dream that is so vivid. That I can't seem to shake off, since it was so realistic.

I have had several weird dreams.

Gonna confess to one.

This one really bothered me. It happened over a year ago. I dreamt that I was in bed and a man had a gun to my head whispering to "hush" I felt the coldness of the pistol on my temple. In my dream I felt I was awake. Then I was! My heart was racing I was awake but afraid to move. About "seems like hours". I was finally brave enough to get out of bed and check the house.
When I arrived to the foyer... My front door was wide open!!!

Remember I'm awake now. I totally flipped!

Nothing was taken. Kids were safe and sleeping. Hubby still snoring.

I woke my Hubby up and told him. He reluctantly got up and check the yard and house etc etc. Told me to go back to bed. That I just had a bad dream. Even with Hubby holding me to make me feel safe.

Believe me I never went back to sleep that night.

Or when I have a dream that is so vivid. That I can't seem to shake off, since it was so realistic.

Gonna confess to one.

This one really bothered me. It happened over a year ago. I dreamt that I was in bed and a man had a gun to my head whispering to "hush" I felt the coldness of the pistol on my temple. In my dream I felt I was awake. Then I was! My heart was racing I was awake but afraid to move. About "seems like hours". I was finally brave enough to get out of bed and check the house.

I woke my Hubby up and told him. He reluctantly got up and check the yard and house etc etc. Told me to go back to bed. That I just had a bad dream. Even with Hubby holding me to make me feel safe.

Wow, scary... Well one of my friend who I told about my dream that tells my future, she told me that sometimes when I forgot the dream, it will happen in the future, but if I still remember it, it won't happen in the future.

For your dream situation, I hope what she told me was true..

Wow, scary... Well one of my friend who I told about my dream that tells my future, she told me that sometimes when I forgot the dream, it will happen in the future, but if I still remember it, it won't happen in the future.

A week after that dream. Both vehicles and the shed was broken into. The crooks even stole my kids backpacks. They did dump the books and just used the backpacks to haul the stolen goods.

Dream? Not this time.

A week after that dream. Both vehicles and the shed was broken into. The crooks even stole my kids backpacks. They did dump the books and just used the backpacks to haul the stolen goods.

Dream? Not this time.

Well at least it's better than having someone put the gun on your forehead, right?

I had one of those dreams when I was I believe at the age of 13 or so, in my dreams I was sitting on the toilet and peeing, then I started to feel warm down there almost felt like it was real, I got up so quick and realized that I actually did peed in my PJ. :shock:

:rofl:your not alone I've been there twice in my lifetime . Once I was drunk didn't wake up till morning argh what a mess .

not always true that it won't happen cause twice my dream came true when I remember them so becareful weather it come true or not I always remember my dream cause I will try to avoid anything from happening . But sometime you can't avoid them easly . When it happens it happens you can't stop it . Cause one of my dream was my neice was in car accident and I can not save her , and she died in car accident at age 14 took my two years to get over it . Everything I dream of her accident were almost all the same as I dreamed scary .

I still have those dreams sometime , some are real life drama in future some are just nightmare . So my dream comes and go in my life . Never know what you have next . I just learn to deal with it and go with the flow .

Gonna confess to one.

Let's hope your dream was just a nightmare I pray it dont' happen in real life .

yes of course... many times.... premonition, deja vu, the actual moment, etc... what you think why I don't sleep well at night? I just got back from neurologist for provigil medication. I have Excessive Daytime Sleepiness. I read an interesting article long while back that one of "dream" functions is to mentally-prepare you in order to survive... which is why you dream of nightmare or a replay of certain event.

human brain's mysterious, eh?

yes of course... many times.... premonition, deja vu, the actual moment, etc... what you think why I don't sleep well at night? I just got back from neurologist for provigil medication. I have Excessive Daytime Sleepiness. I read an interesting article long while back that one of "dream" functions is to mentally-prepare you in order to survive... which is why you dream of nightmare or a replay of certain event.

human brain's mysterious, eh?

For some people yes , I thought I had some kind of physic dreams that kind of thing I have . Other time is just dreams . And yes it is a mysterious thing in life . We live and learn everytime . I hope you have some good rest and better dream . Would a hug help :hug: Jiro??

Back