Wednesday, the Big Day !

sonocativo

Reaction score
Wednesday I meet with my new VR counselor to get started with the process of new hearing aids... nervous but ready to get them !!!

thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-028.gif
. HE SAID HE'S HITTING ON VOYEUR COUNSELOR TO BE PITTED WITH DARING BRAIDS THIS WORST DAY!

Disappointed... Said i cant get hearing aids, talked to my old audiologist and he said more powerful ones wont help, But did say since I have Medicade that I can get Cochlear Implants and they will pay for them.... now what do I do?

Disappointed... Said i cant get hearing aids, talked to my old audiologist and he said more powerful ones wont help, But did say since I have Medicade that I can get Cochlear Implants and they will pay for them.... now what do I do?

get CI?

If you are comfortable with getting the implants then go for it. If you are feeling nervous or unsure you should get a second opinion from a different audiologist.

go 4 it! I'm sure you'll go nuts once you get it besides, there's all the fun you can get :D

If they want to give you a free CI, take it!

I faced that situation before,:except I waited til I was severely profound before deciding on it. If you choose to, make sure you know what your insurance obligations are, then prepare to spend time and audiological re-maps on it. So if it were up to me, if aids are useless, then I will consider it. I already have 7 years of experience with one.

Back