Wedding Rings?

I don't like the big diamonds either. My engagement ring has one diamond. It's not really big one. My wedding band have a small 9 diamonds. It's not really SHOW OFF like RICHES people's rings. You know how is diamonds expensive. My both rings are simple. :)

I like diamonds, but I don't like way too big diamonds. :lol: Small to medium sizes are fine with me, thou. :P

Oh, yes diamonds are very expensive -- but, it also shows that a woman is worth more than diamonds to a man -- that means he loves her more than life. ;)

i like remembering rings new favorite
fingerprint rings that is kind of interesting hehe.

I like the decoder and the intertwined rings.

It'd be cool to have the decoder ring because it is a secret message between me and my significant other which makes it "special" ;)

We have an ordinary gold wedding bands that match with our fingers. I still have it, but my husband lost his wedding band out in the bush doing cutting down trees for a living. Because he was losing his weight and became thin and his gold wedding ring did not fit his finger anymore and was very loose. He should have put aside in his car or put the ring on the chain around his neck. Someday we will go and shop for a matching ring or rings in the jewelry store. :hmm:

Back