Webpage Design

aussierick

Reaction score
I am looking at doing a webpage design course to do at home. I won't have time to go into a classroom situation due to work commitments. Can anyone recommend where to get the course from?

The truth is the best way for you to attend a two-week class at a community college. It really makes a difference for you. 98 percents of books are failed except teachers because the authors paid a 3rd party service to help them to write their own books. In the past, I received a computer magazine writer's email and told me that he barely understood a computer programming.

You can learn a lot using the internet, so unless you don't have the software, there is no real need to physically attend a school/organisation. Bill Gates even recently said that universitties will become obsolete within 5 years.

You should search online for schools/organisations around your area and/or in your country that offer web/media course online.

You can also invest your money by purchasing video tutorials from websites such as lynda.com.

I have looked around online, the only thing that looks good so far is this [Mod Note: spam link removed] but I don't know if it's good enough or teaches the correct standard.

web page design

What do you want to learn web page design for? how are your computer skills?
There are some free web page hosts where you can build your own web page. I have done this in the past but had no real reason to make a web page.
I learned some web page design at an adult night school. Was back when microsoft had Frontline - a web page builder.
Depneding on what you want to do you can find free hosts to get started. They can give you different templates. Then go from there.

I want to plan my mown video blog website. So, I took web design last year and planning to take web design 2 next year. Any advice?

W3 schools is the best place where you can learn things very easily.There is no need to worry for other things.

No offense but that site is no good.

Google "teamtreehouse". It's one of the best online resource I've ever used. They provided not only Photoshop but many other apps as well. They also provide subtitles which is a big plus.

Also, google "codeacademy" too. It's all about programming languages.

Those two are much better and more resourceful.

Lynda.com is a great place to learn. Their videos are CC and easy to follow. Monthly fee $25. You can cancel at anytime. They do provide 7 day free trial. Check it out.

Keep in mind, learning from your own pace is more difficult than going to a class room and learn from a professor in a college. You would ask questions or understand things in the class room while you have to figure it out on your own at home and questions would have to be found on internet or wait for email from a professor or something.

Back