Webcams

carrigantm9636

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you webcams for vlogs or computer video chat what brand/model do you use? I am gonna ask my folks for one for Christmas :)fingersx:) but I would like to be a little more specific than just "webcam" because they're not very tech savvy and would either buy the MOST or LEAST expensive one, lol. :ty: for your recommendations!

im been using webcam for months and my mom wont let me using that webcam because more reasons dues my previous boyfriend asked me for webcam dues my privates parts on webcam that so sicko! and my decide to stop using webcam anymores! but my mom knew it but i wanted trust family who do and dont using webcam getting dirty minds for sakes.

I was wondering if any of you webcams for vlogs or computer video chat what brand/model do you use? I am gonna ask my folks for one for Christmas :)fingersx:) but I would like to be a little more specific than just "webcam" because they're not very tech savvy and would either buy the MOST or LEAST expensive one, lol. :ty: for your recommendations!

depend on what kind u got cpu? If PC then Logitech... Let me find some link that u can get webcam for free, I forget which one website is

Logitech is a good brand for PC, then?

And I'm sorry about your experiences, Sara! No matter where you go sometimes there are just sick people out there. Of course if you don't feel safe/comfortable doing something you absolutely shouldn't. I wouldn't use it with people I don't know in real life, though. That's my rule about one-on-one chats in general, though, don't talk to anyone you don't really know.

Logitech is good but it require lot of high maxium enough on CPU to make "smooth". I would suggust use WebCam from Microsoft which its costs 40 dollars which picture looks good instead spend on Logitech for 100 dollars or more for that picture can be not smooth.

similar you need a great webcam...

- usb 2.0
- 30 ftp or better
- 480p or better resolution

Brand name not really matter but you want to look at the chipset of the webcam and pick one. There are 2 type chipset webcam which are CMOS or CCD.

CMOS - Ok image but need good room lighting for less shuttering or smoother motion.

CCD - Sharper image and works good in low lighting rooms with smooth motions. But limited resolution.

CCD are more expensive than the CMOS ones.

They give free webcam from i711 relay service u can go apply for it.

Only if they think the applicant qualifies. I applied for a free webcam from i711 and they sent me an email saying I didn't qualify for the webcam, pft.

Do you have cable or DSL service? Are you a member of i711 website and use it all the times?

Only if they think the applicant qualifies. I applied for a free webcam from i711 and they sent me an email saying I didn't qualify for the webcam, pft.

They give free webcam from i711 relay service u can go apply for it.

I applied for and got the Microsoft VX webcam from i711, and my wife and I were blown away by the CLEAR picture of the interpreter on my computer....I'm not a Microsoft fanboy, but it put Logitech's 4000/5000 webcam to shame. We are very impressed with i711's quality of service.

apparently it's because I don't use video relay (how can I use video relay when I don't even have a webcam?)

Back