Webcamering and VP:

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have any of you chatted with anyone from AllDeaf on webcamera or VP? List who you have chatted. ;)

I've chatted with CookieMonster, Tweetybird, Eternity, VamPyroX, and Malfoyish on webcamera. :applause:

Webcaming...

I"ve chatt'n w/Malfoyish (year ago), Redrum/Tamara (about 8 or 9 mos ago), Liebling(she has no webcam but she can see me few weeks ago.

I have not chat w/other AD'ers via webcam yet.
:)

I have chatted with several members here on VP, but I miss chatting with CookieMonster! We haven't chatted for quite a bit, and it's just too bad that my VP is not set up ever since I moved to a new place almost a year ago. LMAO... With my schedule being the way it is, it's hard for me to chat with anyone in evening because I'm working, and nobody is ever online in the mornings! heh

kuifje75 said:
I have chatted with several members here on VP, but I miss chatting with CookieMonster! We haven't chatted for quite a bit, and it's just too bad that my VP is not set up ever since I moved to a new place almost a year ago. LMAO... With my schedule being the way it is, it's hard for me to chat with anyone in evening because I'm working, and nobody is ever online in the mornings! heh

MamwyFreaky misses her KootchieBootchie sooo bad!!! We hafta set a date for both of us to get our coffees ready and we'll go on our *hint* IMs. We'll definitely webcam away for sure!!! *coos* Definitely will show pictures of cutie bois and hawtties to you!! :naughty: Be sure to get those juicy gossips ready and I'll be armed to be a silly pilly. :kiss: Mwahs!!

oakley, nozobo, taylor, deafscuba98, cookiemonster ( freaky), r3na38lyth3

cheri, YOU SAW me :-P I think Magatsu and someone else saw me too?? , I know theres more.... I can't remember everyone :-P :nana:

Yes, I've chatted with several ADers and my own friends on VP. If you are interested in vping with me, just pm me.

I'm shy so I don't really like being on a web cam, but I did with RR and Peachy Lady cause I FEEL comfortable around them...

Deaf258, only for few minutes. I think he saw more of me than I saw him because I got black screen. I think the problem is fixed now so I might see more of him!

I was apphrensive about VP'ing people I never meet, but now I don't mind. :) Feel free to VP me! (pm me for the number!).

I will like to VP some of members here but again I am too shy to ask for numbers. (chuckling!) I suck at making friends. Oh well. Even I am too shy to PM somebody and ask for their screennames so I can talk with them outside of the forum.

Unbelievable-- that I am super-shy, even online!

OldNavyGirl said:
oakley, nozobo, taylor, deafscuba98, cookiemonster ( freaky), r3na38lyth3

cheri, YOU SAW me :-P I think Magatsu and someone else saw me too?? , I know theres more.... I can't remember everyone :-P :nana:

OldNavyGirl saved my neck literally when we were in a chatroom with LeviathanC one night. I forgot to click X on the webcam part and I was typing and making my usual "flamboyant" facial expressions & talking to myself when I type in the keyboard. Sure enough, Tiffy IMed me and said "Freaky!!! You're still on webcam!!" I was so mortified because there were other ADers in the chatroom.. imagine if I had picked my nose or done something else... :shock:

Other ADers I've webcammed with and mooned them too.. :giggle:

Catmandu (Katzie), Liza, bbnt, CreativeFingers, SmellyFeet (Oh man, that was a crazy night.. prolly a full moon!)

Cheri, Chris, Bowak, RoadRunner, Angel, KootchieBootchie (god, I was sooo bad to him!!), Liebling, Kangaroo, Malfoyish (Bella), WBHarley (Wendy), Boult, Banjo (I'll never tire of teasing him mercilessly!) Macian (Macky), eternity, r3na38lyth3, nobozo (remember when Lasza undressed in front of us?!) PeachyLady.. I didn't forget you!! I totally remember you wore cute denim shirt and you had the nice painted nails when we were webcamming. Kinda jealous of your painted nails when I had stubs for fingers. :o

Lantana, you still owe me a webcam chat.. don't worry about brushing your hair first thing in the AM!! You silly old coot, I love you the way you are. :kiss:

It's official.. I talk too much! :giggle:

I've chatted with Tweetybird, Punkywolfy and Nozobo/Oakley, Peachylady and Lasza on VP..

Angel.. I'm the same way.. I'm really shy on VP.. I don't like being in front of a cam either. That's why I don't get very many phone calls! lol..

EDIT: If you guys want my vp number, PM me... Remmy, I'm camera shy!

RebelGirl said:
Angel.. I'm the same way.. I'm really shy on VP.. I don't like being in front of a cam either. That's why I don't get very many phone calls! lol..

Me either, Cheri has alot more friends than I do, that because I'm too shy to ask others for their aims/msn or scare to im them...and I don't like to sit in front of a cam and chat, I would blush , laugh or try to hide my face....heh heh...

It funni cause I'm not so shy when I post in forums, but when chatting with one person on aims I get all blush up....I dunno why....

I don't like it when I'm soo shy but I can't help it.... :aw:

^Angel^ said:
Me either, Cheri has alot more friends than I do, that because I'm too shy to ask others for their aims/msn or scare to im them...and I don't like to sit in front of a cam and chat, I would blush , laugh or try to hide my face....heh heh...

It funni cause I'm not so shy when I post in forums, but when chatting with one person on aims I get all blush up....I dunno why....

I don't like it when I'm shy but I can't help it.... :aw:

Ditto! ;) I wondered if we're twins????? I'm not so shy either online.. but in person.. um.. yup.. I am.. or unless I drink.. I won't be so shy.. I guess I will have to drink some if I go to the AD party!

RebelGirl said:
Ditto! ;) I wondered if we're twins????? I'm not so shy either online.. but in person.. um.. yup.. I am.. or unless I drink.. I won't be so shy.. I guess I will have to drink some if I go to the AD party!

:lol: I wonder if we're twins too?...I'll bring something for us two to drink, so we wouldn't be too shy to chat with others!.. :hug:

^Angel^ said:
:lol: I wonder if we're twins too?...I'll bring something for us two to drink, so we wouldn't be too shy to chat with others!.. :hug:

Cheers! but but BUT Once I start feeling the buzz.. um.. I wouldn't be so shy afterall.. I'd be hyper and ADer's will probably think.. I'm weird... hehehe
:hug:

Cookie Monster said:
OldNavyGirl saved my neck literally when we were in a chatroom with LeviathanC one night. I forgot to click X on the webcam part and I was typing and making my usual "flamboyant" facial expressions & talking to myself when I type in the keyboard. Sure enough, Tiffy IMed me and said "Freaky!!! You're still on webcam!!" I was so mortified because there were other ADers in the chatroom.. imagine if I had picked my nose or done something else... :shock:

Other ADers I've webcammed with and mooned them too.. :giggle:

Catmandu (Katzie), Liza, bbnt, CreativeFingers, SmellyFeet (Oh man, that was a crazy night.. prolly a full moon!)

Cheri, Chris, Bowak, RoadRunner, Angel, KootchieBootchie (god, I was sooo bad to him!!), Liebling, Kangaroo, Malfoyish (Bella), WBHarley (Wendy), Boult, Banjo (I'll never tire of teasing him mercilessly!) Macian (Macky), eternity, r3na38lyth3, nobozo (remember when Lasza undressed in front of us?!) PeachyLady.. I didn't forget you!! I totally remember you wore cute denim shirt and you had the nice painted nails when we were webcamming. Kinda jealous of your painted nails when I had stubs for fingers. :o

Lantana, you still owe me a webcam chat.. don't worry about brushing your hair first thing in the AM!! You silly old coot, I love you the way you are. :kiss:

It's official.. I talk too much! :giggle:
FREAKY we need to VP I PAH got mine working RIGHT for once let's do that SOOON!

rest of you that wanna VP me U can, just pls do me a favor email me since i turned off my PM system just email me via the AD email system :)

i have chatted with few people on VP from AD but i think i wont name any of them unless i get their permission to do so

Back