Webcam.

Reaction score
Okay, so I just bought a webcam like a month ago. Yesterday was the first time I used it. I was signing some songs, but all my signs are blurry. Is there a way to fix that? Or should I get another webcam?

It's a good camera, but yeah. ha.

Have you try the focus on ur webcam? What kind of brand is it?

Okay, so I just bought a webcam like a month ago. Yesterday was the first time I used it. I was signing some songs, but all my signs are blurry. Is there a way to fix that? Or should I get another webcam?

It's a good camera, but yeah. ha.
It could be the framerate of your webcam or your computer. It's usually the slowest of the two. If you have a fast computer and a fast webcam, the video should be smooth. :)

Wow... 10 MP!?

That's pretty good.

10 megapixels means the resolution of the image will be HUGE!

The bigger it is, the more work the computer has to do to process the image.

If you were taking pictures, 10 MP would be good.

If you were using video mode, I suggest you reduce the resolution of the video size to 640 x 480. That's standard for YouTube and many other online/computer videos. With that resolution, the computer should be able to process it faster and smoothly. :thumb:

Looks OK to me, but highly recommenced for the best is Logitech QuickCam Pro9000

Wow... 10 MP!?

That's pretty good.

10 megapixels means the resolution of the image will be HUGE!

The bigger it is, the more work the computer has to do to process the image.

If you were taking pictures, 10 MP would be good.

If you were using video mode, I suggest you reduce the resolution of the video size to 640 x 480. That's standard for YouTube and many other online/computer videos. With that resolution, the computer should be able to process it faster and smoothly. :thumb:

It's not 10 megapixel video. It's just a regular webcam with a 10 megapixel digital camera built in, that's all. No 10 megapixel video camera exists today. Only the highest is in HD format which is like less than 2 or 3 megapixels.

Back