Web Master Assistant

laurajohio

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
My name is Laura Robbins,and I am 100% DEAF!!! also I am from Canton, Ohio. I have started my own business called Deafigns, Inc... IT is a Webdesigning company who handles tmeplates, windows applications flash , java , CSS , HTML Logos Graphics and what not. I have many many projects and need an assistant to help me with my projects and Also to do what I am not able to do. You must be skilled in PHP and ASP. net and HTML/CSS and know Flash and how to do it.. I want to hire a DEAF person ONLY!!! You will be paid per project. Contact me VIA laurajohio@yahoo.com for more details. Hope to hear form u computer guru's Check out my website, ( its not done ) at www.deafignsinc.com. BE Guaranteed This is not a joke and I really do want to hire a deaf person to work with me, You can be from anywhere in world!!! I need someone who will work in thier own home, Repsond quickly to my emaisl or IMS and Who can start VERY SOON!!!!

NO I am not!!! Please, I just hired the guy who sent me an email above, Ask him, I am far from a scam and still searching to hire 1 or 2 more deaf people with IT knowledge to work with me. Contact me if you are interested and I ll explain what your duties as a coder are and see if you can do it. I think I found my .HP person so now I need soemone with Visual Basc knowledge Specifically please.

Thanks

Thank you so much Capt!!! Im so glad I found you... Cmon you Deaf Computer gurus, WOuldnt u mind making an extra fw hundred a month under the table?? I really needa Flash Expert, and also a Visual BAsic or Windows applications expert and 1 more BAsic HTML and PHP person!!!! Please contact me, I want to only hire Deaf!
Laura

Are you legit?? I am in the process of becoming a full-fledged webpage designer. I'd like to know if I can do something fun to get paid maybe?

PM me

LeezaC

Hello Laura,

If you are truly in need of a help with Visual Basic projects, I'm right for the job. I am born deaf. I am programmer analyst and at my own leisure time, I developed ASP.Net webpages and designed using HTML, CSS, JavaScript, VBScript, Classic ASP, etc. Also, I need extra money to pay the bills and Christmas.

Please let me know if you need to contact me. Thanks and have a nice day.

Hello Everyone,
My name is Laura Robbins,and I am 100% DEAF!!! also I am from Canton, Ohio. I have started my own business called Deafigns, Inc... IT is a Webdesigning company who handles tmeplates, windows applications flash , java , CSS , HTML Logos Graphics and what not. I have many many projects and need an assistant to help me with my projects and Also to do what I am not able to do. You must be skilled in PHP and ASP. net and HTML/CSS and know Flash and how to do it.. I want to hire a DEAF person ONLY!!! You will be paid per project. Contact me VIA laurajohio@yahoo.com for more details. Hope to hear form u computer guru's Check out my website, ( its not done ) at www.deafignsinc.com coming soon!. BE Guaranteed This is not a joke and I really do want to hire a deaf person to work with me, You can be from anywhere in world!!! I need someone who will work in thier own home, Repsond quickly to my emaisl or IMS and Who can start VERY SOON!!!!

It's been months and months. Didn't see website up yet? What's wrong? Can't find deaf people?:ugh3:

It's been months and months. Didn't see website up yet? What's wrong? Can't find deaf people?:ugh3:

You said that you want to hire DEAF only.What the hard of hearing is not good enough? (deafCruise I`am sorry i put this in the wronge spot)

Last edited:
You said that you want to hire DEAF only.What the hard of hearing is not good enough? (deafCruise I`am sorry i put this in the wronge spot)

I'm sorry. Are you saying DeafCruise.com is hiring deaf people only or are your referring to first post -- deafsigninc.com ?

Sorry for confused.

The site provided in the first post shows it's 'parked', which can be anything, for one, simply can mean the attempts to get it up and running has failed or the idea/concept of running this site is sitting in the back-burner for all we know. However, contacting the person directly with the email provided for the business site can be tried. ;)

~RR

I'm sorry. Are you saying DeafCruise.com is hiring deaf people only or are your referring to first post -- deafsigninc.com ?

Sorry for confused.

I was talking about the first post. I`am sorry about that, I mess up when i post on this thread.

I learned some PHP more like script within HTML that makes work like stone, cut, paper I write the codes a quite fun!

Back