We launched DeafTV.com .. your thoughts?

DeafTV.com

Reaction score
HI there AllDeaf Community,

We launched DeafTV.com August 4th, a couple of days ago. We will be updating it everyday with new videos found all over the internet and also have premium videos we made ourselves.

OK....gulp....give me your reviews and critiques. Grin. Be kind, as its a phase one and not completely done.

Thanks,

DeafTV.com

HI there AllDeaf Community,

We launched DeafTV.com August 4th, a couple of days ago. We will be updating it everyday with new videos found all over the internet and also have premium videos we made ourselves.

OK....gulp....give me your reviews and critiques. Grin. Be kind, as its a phase one and not completely done.

Thanks,

DeafTV.com

I did not notice your post here but responded to your post on other thread at http://www.alldeaf.com/site-reviews-critiques/53982-deafvideo-tv.html#post1632029

For short, congrats for launching the DeafTV, a neat and professional video site and welcome to the AD forum!

I will attend and review it once more though I seen the DeafNation World Expo videos last week. I'm curious as how other AD members say about your site as well.

Back