We had a booth at the ASL Expo

traciedowell

Reaction score
We were at the ASL Expo in Frederick on November 17th. Here are some pictures of us there. There was a lot of interest in our business because it's a great opportunity for people in the Deaf community.

On the left is me, in the middle is my mom, Theresa, and on the right is her husband, Wade. We are all on the same team and it is growing fast.

PICT0052%20(Medium).JPG

PICT0049%20(Medium).JPG

I saw your booth!!! I had a rough day with my 2 year old that day at the expo so I had to leave. Damn! I wish I had come up and asked u about your company.

I have a four year old daughter so I know what you mean about chasing after your 2 year old. That's a shame we didn't get a chance to meet at the expo. We do have VP if you are interested we can setup a time to talk through vp or if you don't have it we can chat through email or AIM. I look forward to meeting with you. Let me know when you are available and we can set it up.

You can email me personally at tracie@deafcareer.com

or chat with me through my website: LifeMark Career Development - Contact Us

I heard it was cold. :giggle:

I dont remember it being cold probably cuz I was so busy making sure I didnt ram anyone with my stroller and tending to my son's tantrums. :giggle:

However, I wouldnt be surprised if it was cold that day cuz it has been cold here lately.

I have a four year old daughter so I know what you mean about chasing after your 2 year old. That's a shame we didn't get a chance to meet at the expo. We do have VP if you are interested we can setup a time to talk through vp or if you don't have it we can chat through email or AIM. I look forward to meeting with you. Let me know when you are available and we can set it up.

You can email me personally at tracie@deafcareer.com

or chat with me through my website: LifeMark Career Development - Contact Us

Thanks! I PMed u.

yeah, supposedly it was supposed to be held somewhere else but it got moved at last minute. I was told it was in the 30's.

It was soooo cold. We could actually see our breath. When these pics were taken, we had to take our coats off and it was freezing.

It was nice to socialize with so many people though. Cold or not, it was a great opportunity for people to see us and learn about our business.

Back