We are having a baby

Congrats to you! Have any names picked out? I have a list of my favorite baby names...if you're curious don't hesitate to holla. :wave:

Thank you all. So far, the nausea has stopped. I just get really tired really easily. :)

Congrats to you! Have any names picked out? I have a list of my favorite baby names...if you're curious don't hesitate to holla. :wave:

I am curious what your favorite baby names are. So far my husband and I have agreed on Kaylee for a girl, and Hunter for a boy, but it's still early so we still need to talk about other name options too.

I am curious what your favorite baby names are.

Glad you asked. :D

Boy: Brody, Jakob, Leeland, Dmitry, Sterling, Ventura, Tobias, Rhies (pronounced Reese)..

Girl: Mallory, Abigail, Bethany, Fawn, Jodi, Lark, Wren, Bree..

I have alot more but that's just the cliff notes version. :P

Boy: Brody, Jakob, Leeland, Dmitry, Sterling, Ventura, Tobias, Rhies (pronounced Reese)..

I like - Dmitry, Tobias.

I also have Constantine in mind.

I really like Jakob, and Rhies. For girls, I liked Abigail. My mom suggested Tabitha Katherine then call her Tabby Kat for short. lol. Cute but my husband didn't go for that.

Hi everyone, been awhile since I've been on here. Work and school have me extremely busy. Being a newlywed has also kept me busy. My husband and I just found out we are having a baby. I just wanted to share the good news. :) What did I miss here?

Congratulations! :)

Congratulation that you are pregnant. I do hope that you have a easy pregnancy.

As for the name for the baby boy, I like Mark the best. For baby girl name, probably Theresa. That is all I could think of just only one name for each. :lol:

Curious....

Are you planning to find out the baby's gender or just surprise at birth?

Wish you best of luck with your pregnancy! :) I loved being pregnant but not at near end of pregnancy!! LOL! Now I miss it but I have beautiful newborn in my arm! :)

Curious....

Are you planning to find out the baby's gender or just surprise at birth?

Wish you best of luck with your pregnancy! :) I loved being pregnant but not at near end of pregnancy!! LOL! Now I miss it but I have beautiful newborn in my arm! :)

Lake Tahoe, Can you tell me the sex of your newborn baby boy or girl? Thanks. I am curious. I am glad that you have got your baby after the labor. Congratulation on having your baby. I miss that. :cool2:

Back