waz up from NZ

lucky loser

Reaction score
:iolol:I'm Alice and I'm 13 years old.
I was implanted last year and have had hearing aids sense i was 7.
I try very hard to spell and punctuate well buy I have trouble with the sounds, I am typing this in a spellchecker.
My audi is really great and treats me like a person not a kid.
I have a blog abuout hearing loss and will be posting it on hear :)lol: pun intended.)
I swear that i am not a trolling kid and will treat this board with respect.

that's nice
I'm 15 and wore hearing aids since I was 2 yrs and 6 months
there's some CI people here like Deaffy and other peeps around here LOL!!! ::D
so I'm only in the hearing aid group xD

welcome to the club~

Lucky Loser?! hows nice. ha lol.

anyway.. welcome to All Deaf, ladies-

enjoy surfing in here-

hi all

welcome to the forum

i am also a newbie here

i am sumaiya from bangladesh

like the features of this forum hope to enjoy here

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum, lucky loser and sumaiya. Sumaiya, you should start your own thread to introduce us of who you are and what make you interest in coming in for the AllDeaf. For now it is lucky loser's thread.

Anyway, I have never see a strange picture on the Avatar with the cutest white cat. That does not look like a CI, is it? :hmm: :confused:

Both of you, have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum, lucky loser and sumaiya. Sumaiya, you should start your own thread to introduce us of who you are and what make you interest in coming in for the AllDeaf. For now it is lucky loser's thread.

Anyway, I have never see a strange picture on the Avatar with the cutest white cat. That does not look like a CI, is it? :hmm: :confused:

Both of you, have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:
I just found my avatar online so cute.:aw::aw::aw:

Back