Way too clingy housewife!

Remind me not to leave handcuffs lying around the house. :eek:

Tsk... and here I thought handcuffs were in a bedroom for different purposes? :giggle: (am I blushing????)

Jamie

That is so weird!! He should have just talked to her.

Wow. I'm not optimistic about their marriage.

When I saw this, my first thought was this is a case of BDSM gone too far... apparently not.

I just saw the picture of this nutcase at bus when I was going home

0325sun.jpg

What she did to him is not an act of love in their relationship .....she needs professional help ...

Crazy! There is no way I would handcuff myself to my husband. He out weighs me by almost 200 lbs... Would be Epic Fail! lol

Yikes. Maybe she just wanted him to listen what she try to tell him or try to work things out with their relationship within a reason. I think she doesn't want him to leave for no reasons without a word. I hope their relationship works out well. :(

Oh wow, you manage to find this news? :giggle:

Actually that couple live not far from where I live. About five or six blocks away. :aw::roll: No I don't know them! Ok? :giggle:

Awww poor lady..she needed some attention from her hubby. Dont be so harsh, people!

Wow...

Now that's what I can extreme marriage adventures... :hmm:

Marriage counseling??

Gee - That is definitely insane. I mean, What's wrong with counseling or whatever?

She could find different ways to reconcile with her husband than holding him against his will.

WTF - Biting his torso and arms? That's what I call - A cuckoo.

Back