*waves*

murderegina

Reaction score
Hello there. I am very interested in being more integrated in Deaf culture. I am a CODA, but I also don't feel I have much experience outside of my family so I am excited to learn more. I am working on becoming an ASL interpreter in college. So....hi there :lol:

Hello and welcome aboard, murderegina! :wave:

See- as much as I'd love to answer you...I don't know if should be giving out my personal info on the interwebz

give me a month or so to make sure you guys aren't crazy :p

No need to wait. I tell you right now, we are. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. My son is a CODA and he does not want to become an ASL interpreter for the Deaf people in New Mexico. My sister tried to encouraged him to go into the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, New Mexico for Interpreting classes. But he refuse to go and become one. So we left him alone. He is my only child and we communicate by signing ASL ever since he was a toddler. I am very glad that you want to become an interpreter to help out deaf people in schools and other public places. Good luck in finding the right college for you to start your interpreting classes.

Just have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. My son is a CODA and he does not want to become an ASL interpreter for the Deaf people in New Mexico. My sister tried to encouraged him to go into the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, New Mexico for Interpreting classes. But he refuse to go and become one. So we left him alone. He is my only child and we communicate by signing ASL ever since he was a toddler. I am very glad that you want to become an interpreter to help out deaf people in schools and other public places. Good luck in finding the right college for you to start your interpreting classes.

Just have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Awe, I'm sorry to hear that. I wonder why he didn't want to. What direction did he decide to move towards instead?

Awe, I'm sorry to hear that. I wonder why he didn't want to. What direction did he decide to move towards instead?

He had experienced in working in health store. Right now he is working as a security guard mostly at night. :hmm: He is always busy all the time. He has family of his own. :cool2:

Last edited:
:lol: Yes, they all are crazy except me. :whistle:
j/k

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum! :)

Welcome aboard, Murderegina! Hope you enjoy this site! :wave:

Back