• I don't like water

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oceanbreeze

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm bored, so humor me. LOL

I simply want to know how do you like your water?

A. Ice cold

B Room temperature

C I don't like water.

As for me, I don't like the stuff, but will drink it. When I do, I prefer it to be room temperature in the winter and ice cold in the hotter months.

Ice cold. I have a Pur filter on the kitchen faucet, and several metal water bottles, which I keep filled and in the refrigerator.

room temp. or tepid with lemon or lime or maybe some small amount juice added in. no fizzies.
Sometimes if it's real hot in Summer I may like the water to be a bit cold but I've never liked ice in anything and I don't like carbonation.

NOT a fan but would drink for body's sake, at least pretty cold. if thristy during night's sleep, room temperature otherwise would keep me awaaake for hours ugh.

I like my h2o cold! It is my favorite drink! I can't believe that you can now buy chocolate flavor h2o! GROSS!

I prefer temp room water. It's very comfortable and natrual to drink. Cold water is uncessary unless you're type person who have heat problem.

I am a major fan of water and can drink it either way, but I do prefer it ice cold year round. With the heat here, it is hard to keep a glass cold for very long. Ice will melt very quickly. At home it is straight water, when I am out, I will have 2 lemon wedges with each glass of water.

Do people drink their waterfrom the tap or bottled? I have buy bottled water! Our water bills had a warning saying if you have a heart problem do not drink the tap water as it has a high amount of sodium! The water taste awful too!

Do people drink their waterfrom the tap or bottled? I have buy bottled water! Our water bills had a warning saying if you have a heart problem do not drink the tap water as it has a high amount of sodium! The water taste awful too!

I drink from our tap here, but when I lived in Missouri, I drank bottled as the tap was disgusting due to all the calcium and crap they add to the water there.

Hi guys,

I'm bored, so humor me. LOL

I simply want to know how do you like your water?

A. Ice cold

B Room temperature

C I don't like water.

As for me, I don't like the stuff, but will drink it. When I do, I prefer it to be room temperature in the winter and ice cold in the hotter months.

I like mine ice cold.

I heard somewhere that ice cold water is good to drink if you want to lose weight, because your body works harder to warm that water up to body temperature once it's inside you. True? I have no idea. But it sounds good to me! haha

I like mine ice cold.

I heard somewhere that ice cold water is good to drink if you want to lose weight, because your body works harder to warm that water up to body temperature once it's inside you. True? I have no idea. But it sounds good to me! haha

I have also hear this, but I also heard that you don't want to drink an ice cold drink of any kind while eating. The chilliness will solidify any of the fats and oils, thereby making them harder to digest.

Back