Water bottle

pink-studs

Reaction score
Bottled water in your car is very dangerous to women

This is how Sheryl Crow got breast cancer.
She was on the Ellen show and said this same exact thing.
This has been identified as the most common cause of the high levels in breast cancer、especially in Australia .

A friend whose mother was recently diagnosed with breast cancer.
The Doctor told her: women should not drink bottled water that has been left in a car.

The heat causes toxins from the plastic to leak into the water and they have found these toxins in breast tissue.
Use a stainless steel Canteen or a glass bottle when you can!!!

I know that. I don't leave my water bottle in car during hot weather and near the sun. That is not good to drink after leave in car very long. I didn't like to drink hot water after sun and hot weather. The flavor to change the taste. Yuck!

I always drink water bottles all the times! I have no problem with it. I dislike to drink city's water from faucet. I have my own Pur water filter.

And how did Sheryl Crow know that the cancer was caused from bottled water? I smell another internet bullshit. :)

I had to go look up "Sigg", those are neat. I found some stainless steel bottles like this at a local discount store. I bought 4 of them to give for stocking stuffers and gave one to my husband tonight after reading this article. He reuses plastic bottles many, many times.

I had to go look up "Sigg", those are neat. I found some stainless steel bottles like this at a local discount store. I bought 4 of them to give for stocking stuffers and gave one to my husband tonight after reading this article. He reuses plastic bottles many, many times.

Great on you!

Sigg bottles are great. I even have one with Paddington Bear.

I have bunch of sigg bottles and nalgene bottles. I have the largest sigg bottle for emergency fuel :cool2:

I have bunch of sigg bottles and nalgene bottles. I have the largest sigg bottle for emergency fuel :cool2:

nalgene is BADDDD for you. It's practically impossible to find here in Boulder. Nobody will buy them.

If you see people here with them, (often) you know they're outsiders. :shock:

nalgene is BADDDD for you. It's practically impossible to find here in Boulder. Nobody will buy them.

Uh oh. I confess I have two Camelbak bottles. Nalgene?

it's ok. nalgene was a fad before. I used it for hiking. sigg is "now". I already switched to sigg. :mad2:

Uh oh. I confess I have two Camelbak bottles. Nalgene?

camelbak? it doesn't make bottles but water bladder for backpack. Nalgene is a plastic indestructible body. If it's broken, they will replace it for free.

nalgene-bottle.jpg

I just read that Nalgene switched to new plastic material called copolyester. I don't know if it's any better than previous model :dunno:

Back