Watchmen 2009

I did saw in comic. Great works by Alan Moore. I think he is insane lately. :)

looks great. I read the graphic novel and the movie looks spot on with everything so im stoked :)

I'd never heard of it until i saw the trailer (when i saw 'The Dark Knight').. looks like it's gonna be amazing, though. I'm no comic book geek so perhaps i'll do a little Google-ling and find out the 411 on it.

I never heard of it. It does sound like a good movie to watch. :)

I realized this video says March 2009 but Hmm, I thought I saw preview that says summer 2009 from movie theater. Sorry for my mistake up there that says "Release next summer 2009".

Anyway, I forward to see this movie next year. It looks interesting.

It's a graphic novel, not a comic.

They did an amazing job of putting it into film. There was also a lot of cool merchandise when the film came out. Dr. Manhattan was amazing. His story is so sad. :-(

Thanks for reading,

iacobus

It's a graphic novel, not a comic.

They did an amazing job of putting it into film. There was also a lot of cool merchandise when the film came out. Dr. Manhattan was amazing. His story is so sad. :-(

Thanks for reading,

iacobus
Yeah. It's like he's become a god, but can't really do anything about it. :(

Yeah. It's like he's become a god, but can't really do anything about it. :(

Thank you! Most people are like, no he can do anything! I'm like no he cant! You don't understand. glad that someone out there does

I saw "Watchmen" on DVD. In my opinion, I didn't like it except cool special effects and some cool action.

Back