Watch: Guy fails miserably trying to rob female MMA fighter

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Karma sure does pay.When a pair of Brazilians tried to rob a woman, they had no idea they had their sights wrongly set on MMA fighter Monique Bastos.Bastos was on her way to training when she was confronted by the pair, who revealed right away that they were unarmed

One of them escaped while the other wasn't so lucky: Bastos quickly put Wesley Araujo into a triangle choke and held him for 15 minutes while he pleaded to onlookers for help.They didn't. Instead, the onlookers checked his wallet to confirm he had stolen nothing more than Bastos' cell phone.And of course they took the video footage above, too.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...ils-miserably-trying-rob-female-mma-fi/nnYDL/

That 1 for the girls.Notice crowd no rush help him good.Any luck that weasel won't do that again ,wish I could do that

Makes me wonder what they where thinking. "Hey let's rob that ripped chick over there." I guess if they where smart they'd have jobs instead of robbing people.

Makes me wonder what they where thinking. "Hey let's rob that ripped chick over there." I guess if they where smart they'd have jobs instead of robbing people.

LOL! I was thinking this too , the guys could not had been too smart to had tried to rob that woman . There no way she was going to be taken down and not fight back . I knew a woman that was out walking and some guy tried to rob her and he didn't check her out very good , she fought back and won.

Good for these ladies! I know that all of us, ladies should take self defense training.

Good for these ladies! I know that all of us, ladies should take self defense training.

I saw something on the news about defense training for seniors , they trained to use their canes to defend their self . I have a nice solid wooden walking stick I use for a cane.

Forget the cane, if you want non lethal get one of these. It fires exceptionally potent liquid OC at 405 mph with effective distance of 23 feet with a laser sight. You can order off amazon.
81GGRagZkYL._SL1500_.jpg

Forget the cane, if you want non lethal get one of these. It fires exceptionally potent liquid OC at 405 mph with effective distance of 23 feet with a laser sight. You can order off amazon.
81GGRagZkYL._SL1500_.jpg

That might too hard for a senior using a cane to pull the gun out fast enough

This would be better

aa9f993f378047dd890bf9b7022d8c3b.jpg

Stun guns are illegal in 8 states and some cities. Plus as soon as you turn off the juice the person is no longer incapacitated. It's great if you want to stun them so that 5 burly cops can run in and subdue someone but it's not going to give you a chance to run away.

Or you could meet this guy who apparently eats tasers covered in OC spray for breakfast :lol:
https://youtu.be/fNXdzPTkviM

Stun guns are illegal in 8 states and some cities. Plus as soon as you turn off the juice the person is no longer incapacitated. It's great if you want to stun them so that 5 burly cops can run in and subdue someone but it's not going to give you a chance to run away.

Or you could meet this guy who apparently eats tasers covered in OC spray for breakfast :lol:
https://youtu.be/fNXdzPTkviM

Maybe the guy has these bands like WW planted in his body ! :laugh2:

wonder-woman-comic-should-wonder-woman-keep-her-classic-costume-in-the-upcoming-movie.jpeg

Don't mess with women... there is women who knows self defense.

If you were robbed, wouldn't you? We're about to deal with some kind of assault or another, I could care less about his well being.

Of course I would . I did post that I went after 3 guys with a kitchen knife when they trying to job me by going into my bedroom and my baby
was sleeping in there. They took one look at me and went running as I came running at them with the knife in the air and I was yelling at the top of my lungs ! I would had use the knife if one guy got near my baby ! I also tried to fight back when 2 guys had a hold of both my arms I was kicking and yelling and when they said if I didn't shut up they would kill me . And I fought harder and yelled louder . They punch me in my guts then ran off. I was not an easy target like they thought I would be. I weight only 120 lbs. but I was stronger than I looked .

All women should be prepared to defend themselves and have courses in self defense.

Be surprised about how strong some senior citizens are!...I still lift light weights at home and have a stair stepper....Have seen some young dudes giving me the "eye"....:giggle:...*maybe whispering..."don't mess with that old lady!*....

Back