Watch for kids before doing something stupid!

SeanB

Reaction score
Earler today, I visited my folks to attend a funeral (family friend passed recently), then came back to their place for a little remembrance discussion with the deceased family. My sister then asked for my assistance to show her how to rip music from a cd to install into her cell phone. We excused ourselves and went to my father's den to use his pc. One disc we were reviewing started to play 2LiveCrew's "So Horny" and we started to dance hysterically to the song. To our surprise, a guest's 3 year old daughter saw the whole melee and started mimicking our little performance. We laughed, and then she took off to her mother after she was called on. Well, on the way to the living room where our guests were seated, she started skipping and dancing while singing "Uh! So Horny!, Uh! So Horny!" My sis and I were like :shock: and ran for the den pretending to be busy on this website. I just heard my mother call out my FULL name "Sean Octivian Bettes!" Soooo...since I'm logged in and desperate - QUICK, can anyone suggest any ideas on how to get out of this one??? :D

Admit a little guilt... .like playing the song... you don't know where she got the dance steps from.

or the other way around... which ever is safer

:rofl2:

That is too funny!! Kids will mimic just about anything adults do.

Thing is that that song was also very popular in France years ago... Obviously a little percentage only knew what they were singing while dancing like fools. My friends got a good laugh out of that once I told them... :giggle:

How to get out of this one? Move to another country :laugh2: - kidding...

I'd go for the truth and that this is all just a terrible mistake. A three year old can always say "I gots there and they were dancing and singing" and then you're bummed to the max!

Jamie

He first posted at 12:42... it is almost 5 pm.. I'll bet he is permanently grounded from anything that is electronic... Even the toaster.

In this situation, all I can say is...honesty is the best way to go....

He first posted at 12:42... it is almost 5 pm.. I'll bet he is permanently grounded from anything that is electronic... Even the toaster.

Something like that LOL Me and my sis came clean with what happened, although the kid's mother was a bit dissappointed, her father was laughing til he nearly choked! Everyone figured it was amusing, they nearly forgot about the discussion about the deceased. I feel bad, but can't help not being able to get over this. Despite the whole melee, I apologized and swore to do anything sensitive elsewhere. My mother will not lighten up as I think it was an accidental event, but everyone else seemed like it was a long awaited morale booster. The kid stopped, but I doubt she won't do it again now that she learned it...matter of fact, I can't believe I'm telling you all about this! LOL

Well... I'm glad you got out of that mess you've created :giggle: (sorta...)

JL

ha ha yea kids do anything to follow whatever adults do.

Is your middle name Octivian? something with 8. nice name.

I'm sorry to hear about your family friend passing away but although, the story of the kid mimicking the moves from the song was hilarious!

Thanks for the laugh, SOB! :D

So, Has your mom eventually lighten up about that? :)

I'm sorry to hear about your family friend passing away but although, the story of the kid mimicking the moves from the song was hilarious!

Thanks for the laugh, SOB! :D

Yea, I need that laugh, too! :laugh2:

Yes (ok, hard to tell, but I'm guessing she is learning to accept the fact that hilarity always comes looking for me. LOL) I reminded her about it the other day and she said "Oh Lord!" :lol:

Yes (ok, hard to tell, but I'm guessing she is learning to accept the fact that hilarity always comes looking for me. LOL) I reminded her about it the other day and she said "Oh Lord!" :lol:

You're brave to remind her about it again so soon! If it were my mother, I'd wait at least a week, preferably a month, before I talked about it again. :laugh2:

Your mom sounds like an old boss of mine. She'd always say "Oh Lord!" when I'd remind her of something stupid yet funny I did while at work. I honestly believe she got a kick out of me as I was the one that was always getting hurt in the stupidest ways imaginable. (not seriously but I'd have to go back the nurse's station for the umpteenth time to fill out the paperwork).

IF i have my own kids somedays i wouldnt let touch my medicine ever!! but i would put my medicine in drawer or closet they stay out it but my cousin never touch my medicine or my step-niece or step-nephew never touch my medicine stay off limits!

IF i have my own kids somedays i wouldnt let touch my medicine ever!! but i would put my medicine in drawer or closet they stay out it but my cousin never touch my medicine or my step-niece or step-nephew never touch my medicine stay off limits!

...WTF? What does your medication have to do with the original post? You make absolutely no sense. There was no talk of medication in this thread, just about a 3 year old girl who heard an inappropriate song and danced inappropriately.

Earler today, I visited my folks to attend a funeral (family friend passed recently), then came back to their place for a little remembrance discussion with the deceased family. My sister then asked for my assistance to show her how to rip music from a cd to install into her cell phone. We excused ourselves and went to my father's den to use his pc. One disc we were reviewing started to play 2LiveCrew's "So Horny" and we started to dance hysterically to the song. To our surprise, a guest's 3 year old daughter saw the whole melee and started mimicking our little performance. We laughed, and then she took off to her mother after she was called on. Well, on the way to the living room where our guests were seated, she started skipping and dancing while singing "Uh! So Horny!, Uh! So Horny!" My sis and I were like :shock: and ran for the den pretending to be busy on this website. I just heard my mother call out my FULL name "Sean Octivian Bettes!" Soooo...since I'm logged in and desperate - QUICK, can anyone suggest any ideas on how to get out of this one??? :D

:shock: That was funny! There is something you could do is to apology to the child and the mother.

Something like that LOL Me and my sis came clean with what happened, although the kid's mother was a bit dissappointed, her father was laughing til he nearly choked! Everyone figured it was amusing, they nearly forgot about the discussion about the deceased. I feel bad, but can't help not being able to get over this. Despite the whole melee, I apologized and swore to do anything sensitive elsewhere. My mother will not lighten up as I think it was an accidental event, but everyone else seemed like it was a long awaited morale booster. The kid stopped, but I doubt she won't do it again now that she learned it...matter of fact, I can't believe I'm telling you all about this! LOL

Glad you and your sister came clean....haha I still think it's funny. I don't think horny is that serious...it's harmless, really but...if it is about sex, drug, hate or something like that which is a big deal. Still, we should always be careful and be sure kids are not around us. :)

Back