Watch Bush's "one-fingered victory salute"

Boult

Reaction score
"Back when he was Texas governor, the president sassed Karen Hughes big time, and the cameras caught him."

This from: http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2004/10/27/victory_salute/

watch the ad first then come back to this url above to read the article and view the video of Bush giving One-fingered Salute to Karen Hughes (his loyal advisor in his Bush campaign)

This sure will offend Bush supporter!

for you who can't hear of course.. I have asked someone at dailykos.com to type a "transcript" so here you go...:
=====
Bush: She's still telling me what to do! (Pause, then quickly): Five, Four, Three Two One.

(Indistinguishable Male Voice Whispering in the Background. Bush runs his hands over his head in frustration, quickly looks at the camera, with the slighest of smirks, lifts his fist and extends his middle finger.)

Off-screen woman: Oooh!
Off-screen man: (chuckle)
Off-screen woman: Are we rolling tape on that?

(Bush continues to laugh. More indistinguishable talking. Bush smiles, lifts his hands)

Bush: Just a one-fingered victory salute!
=======

Whoa,, I wouldn't be surprise if he stick his middle finger at us, I'll do it right back at him. :fu: *giggle*

What...that's not damned nice to your following americans, bastard Bush!
*vaporized Bush with Red Riot* :crazy:

:giggle:

Well, this was done by some kind of photo editor!

Four more years for us!

To hell with the bird.
I am scratching my head at THESE.
:evil:

Attachments

• satansalute1.jpg
    satansalute1.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 16
  • satansalute2.jpg
    satansalute2.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 18
  • satansalute3.jpg
    satansalute3.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 17
Beowulf said:
To hell with the bird.
I am scratching my head at THESE.
:evil:

He might be onto something, U could tell by looking at his eyes. :giggle:

Brian said:
Well, this was done by some kind of photo editor!

Four more years for us!
That tape made ABC news, by the way. I would presume they did a bit of checking. But thats ok, its a fake. Just like calling sombody an asshole and being caught on tape drunk 8 years after the alcoholic supposedly went on the wagon.

Hey America!

Attachments

• bushfingers.jpg
    bushfingers.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 4
yeah I saw it on t.v on jimmy kimmel late t.v night at night on abc channel I was like :rofl: he asked for it why get it on video cuz some1 wud get it on t.v on purpose to make him look bad.. he is dumb anyways ;)

Back