Wat is the name of your deaf newsletter??

Blackpaws76

Reaction score
What is the name of your deaf newsletter?

Ours is coloradodeaf.com news!

Colorado Deaf Newsletter used to be run by a wonderful Deaf person before.

Now it's taken over by a new person and it sucks now!!!

Very RUDE people. Ack! :rifle:

I subscribe CO Deaf, Texas Deaf, and Pennsylvania Deaf news. As I used to lives both places so still want to keep up!

Last week I send email to that person for Colorado Deaf News since my neighbors and I were having garage sale on the street. They have not post the flyer on email till the day before garage sales! I got email from them and saying that they have not received the money to put the flyer on the email!! What they were thinking of???? WHY THEY NEED MONEY??? I thought its FREE to post any news, events, announcements, etc!! That was rude of that person telling me that!!! I don't appericated what they are doing to us when we ask them to put flyer on the email list where the people received the news on their email.

I never had that problems with other newsletters before.
Pennsylvania Deaf Newsletter is wonderful and very friendly person behind it!

Also Texas Deaf newsletter is great with A LOT of news and events always going on!

[edited to add: I think Texas have three different Deaf newsletters]

Wonder also about international Deaf newsletters. Are there many? I know Irish Deaf Newsletter and UK DeafNewsletter.

What is yours called in International or Non-English Deaf Newsletter?

P.S. I cannot stand the DeafDigest Gold (national Deaf Newsletter) - I think that's what it's called.

Can anyone name the deaf newsletter for each State??

Can anyone name the deaf newsletter for each State OR INTERNATIONAL if they have one?? I am interesting to read the deaf newsletter from other state and also international if there is!

Colorado is ColoradoDeaf.com

What is your deaf newsletter??

Does anyone live in MN and gets Minute Deaf newsletter? What is the name of it or website or e-mail?

Need to find lost friend. :(

Does anyone live in MN and gets Minute Deaf newsletter? What is the name of it or website or e-mail?

Need to find lost friend. :(

PM me to let me know who the lost friend you are looking for in Minnesota. I will ask around and make connection for you.

On Cue — the newsletter of the National Cued Speech Association

PM me to let me know who the lost friend you are looking for in Minnesota. I will ask around and make connection for you.

I tried to PM you but you have not set PM or you request not to receive PM...

Please let me know... You can also PM me if you can!

I send email to colordo news about post my info. They want money. Whoa they cost so expensive. I told them forget it. I like Rick best. but He sold colorado news to deaf couple. grrr I wish Rick don't sell that.

I send email to colordo news about post my info. They want money. Whoa they cost so expensive. I told them forget it. I like Rick best. but He sold colorado news to deaf couple. grrr I wish Rick don't sell that.

How much they ask for?? Is it your first time to post?? If it is first time for you to post, then its should be FREE. After first time, they would charge. I never get the price because one of them told me to talk to RAY! Ray never get back to me!

Back