Warning, scammer on aim named deafhelper22

RedFox

Reaction score
There's mention of this scammer lower down on this page

The scammer claimed to be someone selected by the FBI to help deaf people and their friends with scammers. I told them I haven't been scammed before, so they changed to telling me that they had $250,000 for me to deliver via DHL and needed me to send them $500 via Western Union. They also said they've gave 22,000 deaf people $250,000 each out of the blue to help them out.

That smells like a scam so I told them that scammers liked to use Western Union. Then they said there were no scammers in the USA. I asked them why we had Enron and Timothy McVeigh and they said not to worry about those and to just send the money.

It looks like they found me through deafvp.com. I made a listing there with my name, town and aim sn because I just got a Sorenson vp. So they knew my name and town and claimed they needed my full address for sending the money to. So I gave them fake ones with streets that don't exist and they believed me. :D They also gave me an address in Illinois to send the money to through Western Union. I looked it up on Google Maps and found that it's a house with two vans in the driveway, one with a boat in tow. The other van was yellow. I hope it isn't a fake DHL van designed to clean out people's houses! :Ohno: The name the scammer gave me didn't match the ones I got when I did a reverse lookup on that address. He said not to worry about that because that's the name of the DHL agent. Yeah right, why would DHL have a place in the middle of a residential area?

The end of the messaging where I make him get tired of me:

(3:57:22 PM) deafhelper22: why are u wasting my time
(3:57:48 PM) me: because I don't know if you are real
(3:58:18 PM) deafhelper22: Oh i am real
(3:58:18 PM) deafhelper22: I am not here to hurt any one
(3:58:37 PM) me: yeah, that would be what scammers say
(3:58:55 PM) me: think deaf people would believe what you say?
(3:59:16 PM) deafhelper22: 22,000 deaf believe me and they got money
(3:59:25 PM) me: and you expect me to believe that?
(3:59:35 PM) deafhelper22: Well yeah ofc
(3:59:55 PM) me: because I'm deaf and dumb?
(4:00:06 PM) deafhelper22: believe me
(4:00:09 PM) deafhelper22: If u get $250,000 u will be rich
(4:01:05 PM) me: I have better more honest ways of getting rich
(4:01:16 PM) me: rather than sending $500 to an unknown address
(4:01:46 PM) deafhelper22: Oh what did you mean
(4:02:07 PM) deafhelper22: If you work 100 years you will never make up
to $250,000 you know that
(4:02:11 PM) me: really?
(4:02:20 PM) me: people can too
(4:02:35 PM) deafhelper22: Yeah that is why i want u to get the money
(4:03:25 PM) me: with the markets being on the bottom, I expect my
retirement plan to grow a lot over the next several decades, who knows,
I could be rich someday
(4:03:25 PM) deafhelper22: And oif u pay the $500 and u dont get the
package then u sue me
(4:03:53 PM) deafhelper22: No one
(4:04:30 PM) me: you think deaf people can't get jobs that can earn
them that much?
(4:04:30 PM) deafhelper22: But god says if you see one opurnity you have
to take or dont let it go
(4:04:30 PM) deafhelper22: you dont know that?
(4:04:30 PM) deafhelper22: ummm?
(4:04:35 PM) me: guess what, I did
(4:04:47 PM) deafhelper22: Oh what did you did?
(4:04:48 PM) deafhelper22: Umm??
(4:05:00 PM) deafhelper22: tell me truth
(4:05:07 PM) me: got a real job, not a minimum wage job or be a bum
(4:05:24 PM) deafhelper22: That is not a point
(4:06:00 PM) deafhelper22: And do you realize that you are talking to an
FBI agent?
(4:06:20 PM) me: Real FBI agents don't contact people out of the
blue on instant messengers
(4:06:51 PM) me: Or use Western Union
(4:07:08 PM) deafhelper22: You dont know any thing
(4:07:12 PM) deafhelper22: Be carefull
(4:07:19 PM) me: Careful of what?
(4:07:33 PM) me: You think I don't know anything because I'm deaf
and supposedly dumb?
(4:07:42 PM) deafhelper22: Yes watch was you will tell me
(4:08:13 PM) me: A real scammer would move onto another victim by now
(4:08:39 PM) deafhelper22: ?
(4:08:49 PM) deafhelper22: What is all this?
(4:09:02 PM) me: You haven't proved that you are not a scammer
(4:09:20 PM) deafhelper22: Yeah what did u want for the proof
(4:09:44 PM) me: A real FBI agent would know how to prove their
identity
(4:10:09 PM) deafhelper22: yeah i have my id
(4:11:46 PM) me: ah!
Scamming Deaf via Sidekick | dianrez's Xanga Site - Weblog
(4:11:58 PM) deafhelper22: What??
(4:11:58 PM) deafhelper22: ?
(4:12:14 PM) me: that page says deafhelper22 is a scammer! is that
true?
(4:13:03 PM) deafhelper22: well bye
(4:13:03 PM) deafhelper22: Bye
(4:13:13 PM) deafhelper22: No
(4:13:20 PM) deafhelper22: not truth
(4:13:29 PM) me: of course, a scammer would deny it
(4:13:38 PM) me: get a real job
(4:13:38 PM) deafhelper22: No i am not
(4:13:44 PM) deafhelper22: bye

I hope the scammer doesn't decide to send anything nasty in the mail for wasting their time. :eek: I sent fake addresses that don't exist, but they could still try. The scammer was stupid because he didn't recognize that a street named Ribaldry Street would be fake. :lol:

oh gee!

i heard someone got scam by other sn... i dont remmy what was.. but fake lottery i think.. it is almost same idea on this post

I get TON of scammers through yahoo. I would pissed them off.....I always do. Gwhahaha

There's mention of this scammer lower down on this page

The scammer claimed to be someone selected by the FBI to help deaf people and their friends with scammers. I told them I haven't been scammed before, so they changed to telling me that they had $250,000 for me to deliver via DHL and needed me to send them $500 via Western Union. They also said they've gave 22,000 deaf people $250,000 each out of the blue to help them out.

That smells like a scam so I told them that scammers liked to use Western Union. Then they said there were no scammers in the USA. I asked them why we had Enron and Timothy McVeigh and they said not to worry about those and to just send the money.

It looks like they found me through deafvp.com. I made a listing there with my name, town and aim sn because I just got a Sorenson vp. So they knew my name and town and claimed they needed my full address for sending the money to. So I gave them fake ones with streets that don't exist and they believed me. :D They also gave me an address in Illinois to send the money to through Western Union. I looked it up on Google Maps and found that it's a house with two vans in the driveway, one with a boat in tow. The other van was yellow. I hope it isn't a fake DHL van designed to clean out people's houses! :Ohno: The name the scammer gave me didn't match the ones I got when I did a reverse lookup on that address. He said not to worry about that because that's the name of the DHL agent. Yeah right, why would DHL have a place in the middle of a residential area?

The end of the messaging where I make him get tired of me:

I hope the scammer doesn't decide to send anything nasty in the mail for wasting their time. :eek: I sent fake addresses that don't exist, but they could still try. The scammer was stupid because he didn't recognize that a street named Ribaldry Street would be fake. :lol:

Thanks, I updated the scammer alert list on my webpage too :)

That is terrible how hearing people even when they pretend to be important like FBI agent. They ought to go to jail for scamming on us like that. This is a crime for them knowing full well they can not take advantage of us. :nono: I would be piss of myself too. :mad:

Scammers just will do anything to take money from us. They are just so selfish, cold, shameless, definitely dangerous individual who pays NO respect to anyone else. They will just walk on anyone else to get what they truly want with no regards to their (innocent ones) lives or health. Sure, usually, a lack of general common senses they may have, but however, the most dangerous bastard spammers are the smart ones that COULD cause a more or less damage to society, espeically those people.

That is how spammer's work to be money-hungry asshole to crash anyone else. If they IM'ed me and, usually, I easily ignore their IMs and block immediately right after one moment I realized who they truly are. :roll:

Next time tell him to deduct $500 from your $250,000 and send you $249,500 :D

-

i would agree with redfox's posts!

when i chat with my dumbass boyfriend chat online years ago and he wanted me send money to Africa and i wont wanted shit money! but i dont have jobs yet i told my old boyfriend about that end of discussion.

and i never going talk with FBI about that! i should talk FBI somedays about that bad man and i would throw my old boyfriend's asses in jail! but my uncle is correction officer and have rights for that!

im really hates strange people who send me deafvp thru e-mail address! URGH! and i delete my e-mail from unknown people peroid!

Tried that and they wanted the $500 anyway.

Then tell them you have got $500 stuck in a Nigerian bank and if they can send you $1000 , you can pay the fees and get your $500 back for sending it to them. :D

-

if they asked me, i'll say, "Well, do you want a piece of shotgun bullet in your head from me, yes? then leave me alone"

Deafhelper22 talked with me again last morning. He said that 900 of the 22,000 deafies that he claimed to have given money to are in Vermont. So I told him that it was funny that 4% of the 22,000 was in Vermont when the state has only 0.2% of the country's population. I doubt that a population known for their independence would have a higher rate of scamming.

He also said he couldn't just take out the $500 from the award money because it was already packed and DHL had laws making it illegal for others to open it up. I told him that it was news that DHL was a country. :P

He'd not need a $500 fee if he had enough money to give quarter a million dollars to 22,000 people, totaling to $5.5 billion. I kept telling him that I'd know if a lot of deafies got such amounts of money, with $225 million of it going to Vermont. He claimed that all deafies in Winooski got money. Yeah right, I know someone who has a relative there, so I'd know if anything unusual like this happened. He keeps trying even after I told him that it'd be better used for bailing out failing banks.

He also acted all amazed every time I told him that I didn't need the money.

I'll leave him unblocked for now to see how desperate he becomes for his $500. :D

Try get him to accept direct connect on AIM so that way you could do netstat to get his IP address and forward it to the FBI or whatever you are doing with it. If he asked you why, just say something like, you are bothered by so many IMs and wanted to go offline to speak with him alone.

Back