Warning dont give your info.

Vanessa8

Reaction score
Warning: Dont answer the phone call #866 219 2430 they are fake and ask your info. i know its crazy and scary.:shock:

The person said on record, You're missed refill from March to April. YOu have to call your doctor and your RX. Please contact Rite Aid here..

I was likely what.. I check it out the Rite Aid;where I live. This number isn't match phone # 866 210 2430. It was fake; and try to get your inform..

Be careful!!!!!

Warning: Dont answer the phone call #866 219 2430 they are fake and ask your info. i know its crazy and scary.:shock:

The person said on record, You're missed refill from March to April. YOu have to call your doctor and your RX. Please contact Rite Aid here..

I was likely what.. I check it out the Rite Aid;where I live. This number isn't match phone # 866 210 2430. It was fake; and try to get your inform..

Be careful!!!!!

Noted. I'll place that on my block lists now. Thanks for the heads up.

There has also been a lot of calls saying that they have your family. Pretty much asking for money and teying to keep you on the phone to steal your info.

There has also been a lot of calls saying that they have your family. Pretty much asking for money and teying to keep you on the phone to steal your info.

That's not cool. I haven't had to deal with that, mainly cause Dad has a shotgun.

Amazing, they able to create new number via online and call like boss.

Its a lie. They just try to keep you long enough in phone to steal your info

Yeah , they start acting very friendly and ask you questions like what your favorite TV show etc and once you feel relax with the person they start asking you for personal info . This is why con artists like to go after seniors , some of them are lonely and way too trusting and made easy targets. I just do not answer to phone if I do not know who calling. I will pick up the phone then hang it right up to stop the phone from ringing. If you get an unknown call around dinner time you know it's not good news.

Back