Warning: Do NOT eat Spinach....

I dont eat spinach. It will counteract my blood thinner.

Richard

take your spinach like a real man - out of a can. Just squeeze the can until it bursts open, then pour it down your throat... :D

take your spinach like a real man - out of a can. Just squeeze the can until it bursts open, then pour it down your throat... :D

LOL I forgot its association with Popeye :)

By the way, the recent news reported that
there are 2 more Deaths from Spinach !

Two More Deaths Possibly Linked to Tainted Spinach - AOL News

Sequoias, You made sense about these sewers mixed with crops !
Eeeek :eek:

I already knew that and my parents and I always have been growing some food in the garden for a long time and never had problems. It's always a good idea to have a blueprint of the underground pipeline and stuff like that to avoid growing a garden on top of a sewer line or a septic tank.

Mainly E-coli comes from cow's poop that probably got in the sewer main and got into spinach. I guess farmers don't know how to seperate sewers from their crops.

spinach isn't effect e coli.. Wha.. a joke?

Water yes.. it will be always gets e coli effects poision into human's somatch and easily dies quick!

Hot Boil will kill e coli.. Ha ha.. where r u get those information from?
Still e coli water has high batericia due coming from sewage hasn't dumped it out depends where states can preserve sewage and trying to re-cycling checimals clean kill batericia then become fresh water goes to city again.. "Water Recycling" Have you heard lately?

*sigh*

Garden itself growth plants spinach... Acid rain pours...

Spinach isn't recycling.. When you planted seeds into the garden and growth and healthly veggies you eat it!

My husband 's very fear and No more eat spinach!!

Told him ... frozen spinach could be safe but he don't care and still refused eat? umm

I was at a Greek restaurant earlier today with some friends. They told us that they no longer served spinach until the issue was resolved. Heh!

I love spinach and Popeye was my hero when I was little. :D I buy frozen spinach so I can cook it when in the mood for it. I guess I'll stay away from the packaged spinach which is used for salads mostly. News last week says some of the bad spinach came from northern california farms. *sigh, can't keep all the bad germs away*

I was gave up to eat spinch for some reason, also thanks to FDA.

It would real fucked up if people are get Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome from eat spinch, and probably worst disease as lung cancer because of kidney failure and some part of colon need remove from surgery. :eek:

well now they are saying on TV that it could be terrorist thing! since they
cannot pinpoint so far what caused the e-coli contamination, so now they
are investigating into that possibility of terrorist acitivity of getting into
our nation's food supply! cuz they want to wipe out the Americans..the
terrorists, as you know hates the United States..that is scary but they are
watching closely (the Government, FDA, FBI, etc..) they will watch
very closely to make sure but they said it will be very difficult cuz it is so
easy for the terrorists to poison our food supply and water supply too..geez.
I pray and hope this dont happen!:eek3:

Guess what ? Popeye just got back from his grave and started eatin' spinach !! YahoOooo ! I am eatin' spinach right here ! Yum ! Yum ! The brand name is " Popeye " -- Not Earthbound or Dole. Heh heh !

Guess what ? Popeye just got back from his grave and started eatin' spinach !! YahoOooo ! I am eatin' spinach right here ! Yum ! Yum ! The brand name is " Popeye " -- Not Earthbound or Dole. Heh heh !

LOL how strange I finally ate Spinach Quiche last night ~~~ Yummy.....

:D I still eat spinach... I will eat tomorrow... :D

Back