Warning ABOUT DEAF LOTTERY AND APPLICATION FOR "FINANCIAL R

Warlord838

Reaction score
Deaf HOH Lottery Send My E-Mail the online.

Here Report Reading:

Hello,
Deaf/HOH Lottery was established to help deaf people all over the world financially.
I get Lottery Money from United Nation and i use this money as Deaf Lottery money. I only give deaf Lottery Money to Deaf people who are honest and got good record with government.
Right now i got a sum of $600,000 to give to deaf person who is honest and got good record.
if you are interested in applying to get deaf Lottery money $600,000 you will need to fill the application form below. Once you fill application form i will call government and check your record. if you got good record i will give you deaf Lottery money $600,000 but if you got bad record i will not give you deaf Lottery money $600,000

APPLICATION FORM
FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER:
MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME:

NOTE: Once you Fill this Application Form above i will call government to check your record if good or bad.If you got good record and you are honest then i will give you deaf Lottery money,but if you got bad record i will not give you deaf Lottery money.It will take me 1 hour to check your record with government.
Also please take not that deaf/HOH Lottery is confidential and so you must not disclose about it to your family or friend or anyone. If you do so, you are disqualified from Deaf Lottery.

Thanks
MANAGER OF DEAF LOTTERY ASSOCIATION
Travis Gaines

Last edited:
About deaf lottery and application

Hello,
Deaf/HOH Lottery was established to help deaf people all over the world financially.
I get Lottery Money from United Nation and i use this money as Deaf Lottery money. I only give deaf Lottery Money to Deaf people who are honest and got good record with government.
Right now i got a sum of $600,000 to give to deaf person who is honest and got good record.
if you are interested in applying to get deaf Lottery money $600,000 you will need to fill the application form below. Once you fill application form i will call government and check your record. if you got good record i will give you deaf Lottery money $600,000 but if you got bad record i will not give you deaf Lottery money $600,000

APPLICATION FORM
FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER:
MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME:

NOTE: Once you Fill this Application Form above i will call government to check your record if good or bad.If you got good record and you are honest then i will give you deaf Lottery money,but if you got bad record i will not give you deaf Lottery money.It will take me 1 hour to check your record with government.
Also please take not that deaf/HOH Lottery is confidential and so you must not disclose about it to your family or friend or anyone. If you do so, you are disqualified from Deaf Lottery.

Thanks
MANAGER OF DEAF LOTTERY ASSOCIATION
Travis Gaines

:devil:BOYCOTT DEAF LOTTER AND APPLICATION FOR THE FINACIAL LAID OFF.:devil:

Last edited:
SHE/HE black email send to me i on post for you what know.

Last edited:
you report it you can click email FBI report can do it on because false give false! it is scam!

:evil:I Remove of the Illegal Immigration get off add friend not steal my porfile not know who never meet person piggy bank junk.:evil:

I do will get FBI for address for illegal Alien fake deaf lottery no human are troll in facebook.

Get those all the time......I just delete them or report them as spam

:devil:New Frend are under robbery deaf lotter send chat and e-mail fake perosn to the people die hard facebok brianwashing to him/she steal your brain black out get bad no funny very target dangerou in black email and black chat romver new friend fake fb never good it new people was poor crapy.:devil:

:type:Facebook who new people lie add friend fake fool to he/she is don't know go heck you deaf lottery use the e-mail and chat fail new friend not new face person hurt people are die hard one but he not good never like new people hoodfake to who shock hurt heck deaf lottery you never got for Ficnacal like as School and College or Busenss.
one man are target drop fb to diehead last month.:twisted::dj::devil:

deaf lottery? never heard of it. Is this only computers?

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug.07

I never get these, and thank God I don't! They would go directly into my junkbox anyway.

From what little the OP talked, he sounds deaf.......where are the mods?

Back