Warning About Bacon Grease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, small feet. :rofl:

I am by no means skinny and I found nothing wrong with this. They posed for the pic wearing what they chose.

Hello Guido...

Oop... it's wrong person then forgot it.

3.gif

Awww, that's not really nice to poke fun at those beautiful fat women. Not all women are fat for just by eating. It can be caused by chemicals in the food, lack of exercise, overeating, side effects from medicine, genetic and many other things.

I don't cook pork bacon. We eat turkey bacon instead. Also I mostly cook food in olive oil and butter once in a while if needed.

Bacon grease make good emergency candles.

Richard

LOL! I am glad that I am vegetarian, bacon is not for me ;)

I never use bacon grease for anything, ugh. In fact,
i rarely eat bacon, I dont care for it. We always bake,
broil our meat anyways.

Kalista, if i were you, i wouldnt post any pics of obese
people, as it is insulting~a lot of people are sensitive
about their overweightness. I hope you understand.

I understand what you said about lard is not safe....

But you could have said, it causes artery clog, heart problem...

But you don't need to put pictures of fat women...

Imagine if I said

We need to have lean muscle tone body... {MOD NOTE: edited comment}
How would you feel?

You insulted fat people by showing that picture.

You don't get it, do you? That is sad.

Exactly! The person could say that the bacon grease is dangerous
and all but dont post the pic of fat women or anybody, period.
The pics are..well,...insulting and disgusting.

Exactly! The person could say that the bacon grease is dangerous
and all but dont post the pic of fat women or anybody, period.
The pics are..well,...insulting and disgusting.

I agree...

Kalista, If you post a picture about obesity man then I feel so offended by you. :pissed:

I'm obesity guy, that's not fun to see picture with bunch of obesity people.

I'm fat and don't even eat bacon or bacon grease. So explain that one?

Kalista,

I don't see the link to indicate if bacon grease is really bad for our health. Do you have the proof to the story you posted on here?? The picture I just saw was merely FOR FUN but I know that it can be offending to some readers here. Perhaps some, not all, men enjoy chubby women (I like using the word chubby that's less degrading) for some company, or to date, or whatever. I don't think it is hardly informative or entertaining. Try again with a good link with hard evidence.

My Two Cents,
LeezaC

The question is: Do you use bacon grease?

We were raised on bacon grease (lard) as kids and even into adulthood.?

I will never use it again. I hope you will throw yours away whenever you fry bacon from now on. It seems as though nothing is safe to eat anymore.

COOKING WITH BACON GREASE?

This is what happens when you keep cooking with bacon grease. This is a warning, send this to everyone you care about.

It could happen to you......or them.

Uhh... is this supposed to be a joke or something?

If it's a fact, got an URL to show us?

Hi ADers,

I do beleive that Kalisa do not intend to upset you with those pictures but suggest you/show her care about your health. To me, I do not see that Kalslia mock you with those pictures. Please re-read her word "It could happen to you..... or them".

One side - I have seen any pictures of obesity women and men everywhere in health magazines, internet, emails, websites, hospitial, etc. to help the people to take care of their health issues because they want to lose their weight badly. Those pictures wake a lot of obesity people up and stick the picture in the fridge or kitchen wall to keep food habits away which it works on them mostly.

other side - I can understand the point how some people feeling because they have the problem with weight due medical reasons.

Hi ADers,

I do beleive that Kalisa do not intend to upset you with those pictures but suggest you/show her care about your health. To me, I do not see that Kalslia mock you with those pictures. Please re-read her word "It could happen to you..... or them".

One side - I have seen any pictures of obesity women and men everywhere in health magazines, internet, emails, websites, hospitial, etc. to help the people to take care of their health issues because they want to lose their weight badly. Those pictures wake a lot of obesity people up and stick the picture in the fridge or kitchen wall to keep food habits away which it works on them mostly.

other side - I can understand the point how some people feeling because they have the problem with weight due medical reasons.
You're right. In fact, I have a warning for everyone.

If you eat anything with sugar, you will end up like this:

Attachments

• no-teeth.jpg
    no-teeth.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 11
Yeah I know its bad for everyone!! Good rid of it but okay eat bacons once a while!! :):):)

Uhh... is this supposed to be a joke or something?

If it's a fact, got an URL to show us?

yes, it supposes to be a joke. I got this from email. Just like you blow the balloons. What happen to the bottom of the balloon. It is the same idea with small feet.

There is no offense at the fat people !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back