Warm Weather here

Uh oh!! Global warming is here!! :eek3: Everything is soooo dry in southern california! This summer and fall will be a bad year with many wild fires....:(

But for now, we may get some rain tomorrow--gotta go outside now to do my raindance.

was a nice warm day today.. I kept my patio door open most of the day. very nice and warm.. not looking forward to summer.... will be hotter than it is now.

^ aren't we lucky today, weather was soooo BEAUTIFUL and warmyie... spend the whole afternoon outdoor, shopping and when we got home RR and my boys were playing basketball and riding their bikes while I was making a nice dinner...

I had a warm and sunny today. Very lovely with a light breeze. Me and my friend rode on our bikes at one lake. Seven ( 7 ) miles long ridin' and after that we went to an ice cream shoppe to order some " fruit " ice cream. Yum !! :D

Yeah, it's looking better.

Today, we've had nothing but rain and thunderstorms. :(

A few weeks ago, we had a snow storm. After a week, everything melted. The next day, another snow storm. Ugh! A week later, it all melted again. Now, it's all muddy... eww!

Back