war war war

Status
Not open for further replies.
A russian man along with helps of few computer experts all over the world.

Originally posted by illustrator
Yeah yeah, I know what you are talk about.

You live American, it's nice place, isn't it? :D

I guess, you want to live in Canada or somewhere that weed is legal? :D

:mad2: You keep your people down there.. I'll keep my people up here!! :laugh2:

Originally posted by Freaky
:mad2: You keep your people down there.. I'll keep my people up here!! :laugh2:

Oh! I understand what you are saying...

pardon me. :o

Originally posted by ~*Whoa*~
what u all think of the war been happening lately? should put a blame on President Bush? or what?..... to me.. i think should blame on president bush for making wrong move!...:crazy:
I ain't going to blame this president of U.S.A. because he know his doing to do. if he need me, he would send me to military allies, :fingersx:.. I am the Man of War!!

Re: Re: war war war

Originally posted by ckfarbes
I ain't going to blame this president of U.S.A. because he know his doing to do. if he need me, he would send me to military allies, :fingersx:.. I am the Man of War!!

well.... go for it then... i wont go!... cuz he probably make a wrong choice and make us died for Wrongful reason... i would fight for american... but not for stupid reason blahh ya know what i m talkin about?... The real reason why i'm so against President Bush... he's soo against deaf thats why i always dislike president Bush... he even dare to remove the ADA rights.... how rude of him!

I am 17. I am pretty into politics.

I always talked about it everyday, in my life.

I would say that bush did really great job in iraq. but i dont like him as president, but I have a respect for him. so, I am pretty proud of him for doin very well at war.

impeach the fucking bastard.

he lied.

i dont care if he's such a good guy or not--- where's the fucking evidence?

honey, its time to accept the consquences for making an "oopsy".

even tho saddam was a bad guy, where is the evidence of his intent on hurting other people beside his.

we cannot tell other countries what to do, even though their ethics may be different than ours. we are not the police of the world.

i sure as damn didnt vote for bush to be a cop. i want someone who can take care of america, not iraq.

Originally posted by wickedeyed
impeach the fucking bastard.

he lied.

i dont care if he's such a good guy or not--- where's the fucking evidence?

honey, its time to accept the consquences for making an "oopsy".

even tho saddam was a bad guy, where is the evidence of his intent on hurting other people beside his.

we cannot tell other countries what to do, even though their ethics may be different than ours. we are not the police of the world.

i sure as damn didnt vote for bush to be a cop. i want someone who can take care of america, not iraq.

You made that judgement this early? You could be right...you could be wrong..who knows..only time will be given to tell.

i dont care if i am right or wrong. all i care is that im allowed my own freedom of speech and you have to admit.... after 2 months since the war ended, there has been no evidence. NONE.

all im asking for bush to come straight with us. if he made a bad judgement. admit it. don't waste our money by continuing the search.

impeachment is entirely possible.

as wicked said, no evidence of usage of WMDs. Even the Pentagon are trying to cover themselves- theyre asking around to see if 500 tons of biological agents (yes, that was the nbr Bush used in his speech) was smuggled out of the country into the hands of Al-Qaeda. Even that can be plausible, but 500 tons? thats like alot of trucks, we have like sophisicated technology that would notice that kind of movement. Yes, the benefit of doubt applies on this fact- but theres too many murky waters on this..

Look at what Senator Bob Graham said about all this--

"Senator Bob Graham – a former chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee – told CNN's Aaron Brown, that while he still hopes they find WMDs or at least evidence thereof, he has also contemplated three other possible alternative scenarios:

One is that [the WMDs] were spirited out of Iraq, which maybe is the worst of all possibilities, because now the very thing that we were trying to avoid, proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, could be in the hands of dozens of groups. Second, that we had bad intelligence. Or third, that the intelligence was satisfactory but that it was manipulated, so as just to present to the American people and to the world those things that made the case for the necessity of war against Iraq. "

If the third option holds true, and this is acutally an breach of the american trust, believe me, Watergate's gonna look puny compared to this.

Originally posted by Emeraldie
I fully support President Bush because he is not a pussy like Bill Clinton. I am glad Saddam is gone. It is so sad to see those Iranian people suffering from being under control by Saddam and his people from all that beating, raping, torturing, and killing. I am sure a lot of people got tired of seeing Saddam’s pictures and statues everywhere and Saddam being the President for so long. Great thing is that Iranians people will finally get their freedom.

Well, my older brother, Kevin, is in the National Guard Airborne Assault 101st. He got deployed to Middle East for the war going on in Iraq last February. Right now he is in Kuwait helping cleaning up the mess. He probably won’t come home until October, who knows.

let me quote this... *i am glad saddam is gone*... hmm to be honest with u.. Saddam hasnt died... hes still alive and kicking... but sad news that hes hiding somewhere in iraq... waiting til usa army is competely gone.. then he'll have his revenaged back to usa one sweet day... saddam isnt giving up person... juz wait and see how biggest mistake bush ever make...

I think Emeraldie was speaking of that Saddam is not in power of a country anymore.

Just so you know -- Weed isn't legal in Canada, but merely decriminalized :) In otherwords, you get a ticket insead of going to jail for possession.

Bush is a dumbass. I mean, what else can you expect from a guy who looks remarkably like a chimpanzee? But hey, as they say "like father, like son".

What HAS he done for this country? Let's ee. . . he's killed a large handful of american soilders by going to war, he's put us in about 20 years worth of debt, he's gotten the hell blown outta the WTC and Pentagon. . . and what HASN'T he done? He hasn't found any weapns, or even PROOF of weapons existing, he hasn't found Bin Laden, nor Saddam. . .

All in all, my 5-year-old sister could run this country better. But hey, like father, like son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back