Want to watch online videos with CC? (You can and you can help make it better)

RonJaxon

Reaction score
It finally happened!

There's now a section of an Internet video site that has a section with all English subtitled movies and TV shows that you can watch on line.

I've been working with this site for a while now and the English Subtitled Video section is finally open.

It just opened today (An hour ago to be exact) so it's brand new. I just posted about 15 movies in there that you can watch with subtitles. Actually aout 50 movies because it also contains a link to all the Closed Captioned movies at Hulu.com.

Now, in order for this to keep going I need all your help. If you know of any online movies or TV shows that have English Subtitles go to the forum and post it. The more help we get the bigger the variety of Subtitles movies and TV shows we'll have.

So enjoy the movies and TV shows and add to the list when you can.

Here's a link to the English Subtitles Movies and TV shows section of the Qss forum. Keep in mind it's brand new and I'll be adding as many to it as I can.

http://ipb.quicksilverscreen.com/index.php?showforum=111

Well, I worked hard to get this forum set up because I read all over that many other deaf wish there was more online Closed captioning. I convinced the owners of the site that a section for Subtitled movies and TV shows would be something a lot of us deaf wish for. So I sure hope more will participate. Otherwise it might end up removed.

It don't matter much to me because I'll still have the list. But if any of you want this list of online movies with CC to stay and grow then you might want to support it in some way. Maybe just spread the word and if you find any online movies or TV shows with CC then post them.

I'm just afraid they'll close it down if it's not getting much attention.

Yes, Wrestler was pretty good. Better then I thought it would be actually. I just watched Robin Hood Prince of Thieves and Artificial Intelligence. :)

It's going pretty good. Lots of new movies and TV shows are being added by members. If you go there and find some that say they have embedded subtitles and it's a DivX video. To turn the subs on right click on the video and select the subtitles track.

Back