Want to make friends

23hitman

Reaction score
:wave:
Brand new to AllDeaf, looking to chat and really make new friends. Trying to avoid the weirdos and freaks (as most of us are). Looking forward to discussion threads and new point of views.

Please drop a note saying hi! :wave:

Brand new to AllDeaf, looking to chat and really make new friends. Trying to avoid the weirdos and freaks (as most of us are). Looking forward to discussion threads and new point of views.

Careful, theres a freak out there in Utah that prowls AD....

Hello. Enjoy your time here. Watch out for people claiming to be a troll.
:cool2:

Hello. Enjoy your time here. Watch out for people claiming to be a troll.
:cool2:

you are good smart, be careful wise I agree you I want to respect friends heart community positive! be avoid negative! wise you learn it :) great! I think so good you are right advise

:hmm: You must be in the wrong place. The only really nice one of us is smithtr.

Of course he is my friend and keeps seeing good in me.:cool2:

But still, this forum is a collective for weirdos and freaks, so you may not care for us. :deaf:

Bottesini; said:
But still, this forum is a collective for weirdos and freaks, so you may not care for us. :deaf:
I was a freak; now I am a weirdo. Guess that covers the realm of possibilities.

:hmm: You must be in the wrong place. The only really nice one of us is smithtr.

Of course he is my friend and keeps seeing good in me.:cool2:

:lol: I do!! I am help to happy! for effort pleasure wise happy! I love effort try kindly to people! :)

Whether there are "weirdos/crackpots/freaks" et al here "unknown'"? Ostensibly just "peaceful persons" with a variety of views.
Cheers

Back