Want some advice

sarahkhan

Reaction score
Now that I finished my A level, and so, now trying for admission for university. But I have trouble of searching for my future career plan. I mean, what really I want? I really don't know. So I am confused of choosing subjects. So my parents want me to go for medical college, but I KNOW I will have trouble....because I was mainstreamed all of my life and I managed to pass somehow by self study. And this time, it may not be possible. and then I applied for CSE(computer science and engineering), is this a good choice? I dont know. so what do you think? Is medical college will be good for me? I mean I even dont know sign language, and my country does not have courses for it, and so no chance for accomodation.....and again there is other choices too....I am just getting too confused that I feel like crying.

Most students get major/jobs what they wanted in the future during their junior/senior year of college/university. YOU will find one when you are in the college.

I tell you what Dad tell me when I decide what do in college....

"Find a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life."

Think what you like doing...figure out what careers go with that. Can you move country with sign language help?

Regarding to current situation, I dont think I can move to another country....I mean, I do have some financial issue.
Oh I love that statement.....but the thing is I really dont know what I really love to do. I do have some interested in computer....but not that passionate about. so I have CSE in my list.

In any case, If I get admitted in medical college(which I find highly unlikely considering my grades), do you think I will managed? I want to know the trouble I might face....specially i solely depend on lipreading.....I dont know how to explain....

Online courses? hmmm....so what does do exactly? like they explained stuff through real time?

Assign readings, then discussions same like this one about readings. Very easy keep up!

Back