Want say something about BB

ideafspy

Reaction score
BB stand for Blackberry, I know we have discuss and different point of view.

While I was travel and been thinking of something what I can do with my blackberry. I happen try to test on my blackberry. I was terrific of it. It is 8700, but do lot of research to success with that pager. What heck I am talking about? heh...

I am using that blackberry to hook the laptop instead pay airport or starbuck to use their internet. I am using blackberry for free with same kind of data unlimited plan.

I was happy but just gotta want to share with you. If you want know about your pager or older version. We can talk about it but it might be worth of yourself try for who is busy on travel.

:afro:

I think blackberry is better but I like to have IPHONE. I think I am get both, I don't know.. who know :)

BB stand for Blackberry, I know we have discuss and different point of view.

While I was travel and been thinking of something what I can do with my blackberry. I happen try to test on my blackberry. I was terrific of it. It is 8700, but do lot of research to success with that pager. What heck I am talking about? heh...

I am using that blackberry to hook the laptop instead pay airport or starbuck to use their internet. I am using blackberry for free with same kind of data unlimited plan.

I was happy but just gotta want to share with you. If you want know about your pager or older version. We can talk about it but it might be worth of yourself try for who is busy on travel.

:afro:

I think blackberry is better but I like to have IPHONE. I think I am get both, I don't know.. who know :)
~via BB~
Ideafspy, thank you for your own feeling express and expernice BB to share with me.

I just started to like BB more and more, because I can customize program apps on BB like real PC. For almost five months, I use BB and get used to it NOW. I didn't look back sidekick anymore! I haven't any regrets that skip from SK to BB. Like I upgrade from Yugo car to Lamborghini GALLARDO (sp). that's what exact I upgraded from SK to BB. BB is more performence!

Anyway, ideafspy, I never try to hook my bb up with laptop before, my BB is 8700, not 8705. But I am still learning about BB tricks & tips and history. There's never toolate for me to learn new things. :)

If you got iphone, just let us know to see how's along iphone you play with.

Yeah BB is awesome.
Good luck! :)

Last edited:
What name of carrier because I know research that one carrier do limited 25G per month of bandwidth.

You want instruction, just let me know. It can use on PC while the high speed is down. ;)

Want to add something,

BB that has skin, you can look at website Skinit.com I don't know if you are interest but want share about it.

but they aren't cheap, if you are enough make money then.. enjoy while it last.

~via BB~
Ideafspy, thank you for your own feeling express and expernice BB to share with me.

I just started to like BB more and more, because I can customize program apps on BB like real PC. For almost five months, I use BB and get used to it NOW. I didn't look back sidekick anymore! I haven't any regrets that skip from SK to BB. Like I upgrade from Yugo car to Lamborghini GALLARDO (sp). that's what exact I upgraded from SK to BB. BB is more performence!

Anyway, ideafspy, I never try to hook my bb up with laptop before, my BB is 8700, not 8705. But I am still learning about BB tricks & tips and history. There's never toolate for me to learn new things. :)

If you got iphone, just let us know to see how's along iphone you play with.

Yeah BB is awesome.
Good luck! :)

Which service did you use. Ask them about PAM (Phone As Modem). IF they included with Data only plan. You can download software for your laptop. I copy and paste it from Sprint. IF yours is Tmobile. I do not know if they DO have PAM program but best to ask Tmobile's Blackberry dept. The may have explaining things to do. Here is what I extracted from Sprint Relay Support Center .

3. To start using your BlackBerry 8703e as modem:

a. Open BlackBerry Device Manager program, found under START-> PROGRAM-> BLACKBERRY.
b. You will see the small black "BlackBerry" icon appears on the task bar.
c. Open PCS Connection Manager for USB/Phone As Modem, found under START-> SPRINT-> PCS CONNECTION MANAGER.
d. Plug your USB cable from computer to your BlackBerry 8703e.
e. Click "GO" in your PCS Connection Manager program.
f. The connection should start and your BlackBerry 8703e will display "Modem Enabled".

Please note: when you are using your BlackBerry as Modem, you will not be able to send or receive emails on your handheld. When you disconnect your BlackBerry, your handheld will start sending/receiving emails.

This is an example of how it work. Tmobile should have software download for your Laptop. If not then you're out of luck. Tmobile told me that BB 8700g can act like PAM but they couldn't find info Sheesh! Tmobile!! Actually MOST BB can do PAM. If service is included. Be sure to ask if there are any charge using PAM ect..

Thanks
Catty

What name of carrier because I know research that one carrier do limited 25G per month of bandwidth.

You want instruction, just let me know. It can use on PC while the high speed is down.
~via BB~
ideafspy, I am T-Mobile carrier. smile..

Want to add something,

BB that has skin, you can look at website Skinit.com I don't know if you are interest but want share about it.

but they aren't cheap, if you are enough make money then.. enjoy while it last.
~via BB~
ideafspy
I did check that site, there is no skin lists for 8700 series. That's suck! but thank for gave the site out.

Which service did you use. Ask them about PAM (Phone As Modem). IF they included with Data only plan. You can download software for your laptop. I copy and paste it from Sprint. IF yours is Tmobile. I do not know if they DO have PAM program but best to ask Tmobile's Blackberry dept.
~via BB~
Catty

Of course I carrie T-mobile for sweet 8700g. I like to remind you that my BB is the smartphone 8700g which doesn't have any wireless modem/ TETHERED MODEM. as exact original 8700c doesn't have tethered modem for laptop. I wish had 8705g. :)

You can tether with an 8700g with T-Mobile. I do it all of the time. Also: Remember the 8700g and the 8705g are exactly the same, with one exception - 8705g has hearing aid compatibility.

You can tether with an 8700g with T-Mobile. I do it all of the time. Also: Remember the 8700g and the 8705g are exactly the same, with one exception - 8705g has hearing aid compatibility.
via 8700~

dk747, I respect what you sayings as above.

I am 8700 user. 8700g Handheld book did not saying 8700 has tethered modem that capable with laptop. Can you show me where it says in maunal book? ;)

Back