Want a hearing friend?

never mind. i meant america of mall...how stupid of me!!

Cochlear Implant.

Welcome to the board. I'm in the Rockford, IL area. Although I make my way up to Milwaukee every now and again for a concert at the Rave. Hoping to head that way soon for some more loud music. :D

Does a cochlear implant allow one to hear? Lol ive played at the rave a few times. Ive opened for Paul Oakenfold a few years ago if your familiar with him. =D. I love loud music myself! Are you deaf?

Does a cochlear implant allow one to hear? Lol ive played at the rave a few times. Ive opened for Paul Oakenfold a few years ago if your familiar with him. =D. I love loud music myself! Are you deaf?

I'v started to become a fan of Deadmau5. I wish I went to his concert he had a few days ago in Atlanta. I didn't know about it till like...the day after lol. I'm also starting to become a huge fan of Jay Lumen. His progressive trance is just epic.

Paul Oakenfold is still around? Dang. It seems like there is a new hot DJ that comes around and then it dies off when another one comes along. Remember when Tiesto was the rage a few years back? I still love his 'Traffic' song.

I wish America would embrace techno/house/trance music.

I'v started to become a fan of Deadmau5. I wish I went to his concert he had a few days ago in Atlanta. I didn't know about it till like...the day after lol. I'm also starting to become a huge fan of Jay Lumen. His progressive trance is just epic.

Paul Oakenfold is still around? Dang. It seems like there is a new hot DJ that comes around and then it dies off when another one comes along. Remember when Tiesto was the rage a few years back? I still love his 'Traffic' song.

I wish America would embrace techno/house/trance music.

I'm hard of hearing. I am, indeed, a fan of Paul Oakenfold. He's supposed to perform at the House of Blues in Chicago, November 19th. Idk if there are tickets still available... Although, it would be a fun show to attend. I'm hoping to finally catch Crystal Method the next time they come around. I keep missing those shows. :pissed:

America does embrace techno/house/trance music... but its just really hard to find it. I know NYC, LA are two major venue places for techno music (especially NY). Its just hard to get them overseas to play all over the country is the problem.

Back