Want a hearing friend?

msdelusion

Reaction score
Hi, my name is morgan and im new to asl and want to make friends in the deaf community to learn more about their culture and way of life. If anyone is willing to show me the ropes i would really appreciate it!

If you live in WI we could hang out!

Myspace.com/djdelusion

Do the deaf not like the hearing, or just prefer the company of other deaf people :(

People probably missed your post. Most start here by posting in the intro thread. Anyways, welcome! What part of WI? I am from MN.

Yes. That and Grand Avenue, which is one block over, are like the "rich" areas of St. Paul -- all mansions dating back to the 1800's and early 1900's.

Yeppers. I hung out at the bars down the hill there. was nice. Reminds me of downtown Boulder, Mapleton. Super places.

sounds like a sweet place. I wanna go to the mall of america, have you been there?

haha well i love shopping so that sounds like a blast! Your cat was very cute i have one just like him!

sounds like a sweet place. I wanna go to the mall of america, have you been there?

Ive been there several times... its okay. :) Nothing like seeing claries 3 or 4 times in the same mall.. One time I went to food court... then walked to the other food court across the amusement park... same selections... :roll:

4.7million sqft of shopping space as opposed to the malls here that are 2.5-3million sqft. I like the ones here better.

holy shit. Um hey whats a CI?

Cochlear Implant.

Welcome to the board. I'm in the Rockford, IL area. Although I make my way up to Milwaukee every now and again for a concert at the Rave. Hoping to head that way soon for some more loud music. :D

awww... i want to go to bank of america.. i never went there before....i'm in montana. that sux lol

Back