Wanna play Postitive game about ad members?

Now back on topic...

Liebling - My dear Darling - you are such a sweet German lass - do not ever change...and keep sending up more hilarious pictures!! I just love that wicked sense of humor of urs!!!!

Alex - You're a wonderful guy, for getting this wonderful AD forum set up for us!!! May your star never dim...

LinuxGold: Thanks for letting me spoof you in the twisted Twas the Night Before Xmas carol...you rock, St. LinuxGold!

Mr and Mrs Chimp (Levonian and Mayflower)

You are a great inspiration to us - keep up your postwhoring!

Levonian - your banana daquris rock! And thanks for the tree vine swinging lesson!

Mayflower - May your ship float for an enternity - never sinking, never floundering, but always on a steady course for contentment and a life filled with laughter with Mr. Chimp.

I just thought of another person:

Eternity - A nice, very pretty lady who's avatar reminds me of "Star Search". :) She also made very interesting and thought-provoking posts, also well-liked. :)

Nozobo- :ily: :ily: :ily: I am soo happy that we found each other through this. Hes a nice gentlemen. very sweet little clown boi. Hes always there for me when i need him. looking foward to get old with you. :dance2: love you

i forgot this person..oops

Old Navy Girl- Shes funni girl. she loves to pick on her lil bro (me) Met her on VP with her friend/ one of my good friend. btw, can i have Tabby the kitty?? :fingersx: :fingersx: and quit stealing my old navy clothes, they are missing. give it back or i will tell cheri on you :mrgreen:

Oakley_04 said:

Old Navy Girl- Shes funni girl. she loves to pick on her lil bro (me) Met her on VP with her friend/ one of my good friend. btw, can i have Tabby the kitty?? :fingersx: :fingersx: and quit stealing my old navy clothes, they are missing. give it back or i will tell cheri on you :mrgreen:

lol go ahead and grab tabby.. pfft.... and gimmie my oldnavy clothes... go on and tell cheri. wah wah tattletale! hehehehe

Oakley_04 said:

*sob* u forget abt me??? :sadwave:

TweetyBird- she's such cutie little fury yellow bird. enjoy talking with her on VP... Looking foward to make her :rofl: on AD of 2006 summer ... :ily:

Javapride- u have great sense of humor and patience with me.

Flyfree- I had been fun chattin with for long time online and glad u are my friend ;)

oddball- u have a great sense of mischief and great personality that u do spark thru even this username fits u ;)

sequoias- u are GREAT friend I'm glad we got to chat even tho we never barely did back in h.s days ;)

Maifly - even tho we started to chat recently but u are friendly and sweet and funny too LOL I'm lookin forward to chat some more with u ;)

Alex - even tho we don't talk anymore but u had been doin great handlin this site for past 3 years.. keep it up :thumb:

Vampy - even tho we had been chattin for a while I'm glad u are my friend and wheenver I have problems or whatever u wud be there for me.. u are a great moderator :thumb:

to the rest of ADers I'm sure u have ur opinions and expressions about threads but u people are doin great.. keep posts coming cuz it's fun to read ur posts.. :dj:

GeMiNiCaT05 said:
Javapride- u have great sense of humor and patience with me.

Flyfree- I had been fun chattin with for long time online and glad u are my friend ;)

oddball- u have a great sense of mischief and great personality that u do spark thru even this username fits u ;)

sequoias- u are GREAT friend I'm glad we got to chat even tho we never barely did back in h.s days ;)

Maifly - even tho we started to chat recently but u are friendly and sweet and funny too LOL I'm lookin forward to chat some more with u ;)

Alex - even tho we don't talk anymore but u had been doin great handlin this site for past 3 years.. keep it up :thumb:

Vampy - even tho we had been chattin for a while I'm glad u are my friend and wheenver I have problems or whatever u wud be there for me.. u are a great moderator :thumb:

to the rest of ADers I'm sure u have ur opinions and expressions about threads but u people are doin great.. keep posts coming cuz it's fun to read ur posts.. :dj:
aww shucks old thang is a humorist??? nahhhhhh the purrise is a angel!!!!!!!! with a crooked horn LOL! :)

thanks purrises :)

Wow that is really neat..... One day I will find a nice to say about you guys who I know or what I see.. But all of you guys are NEATS!!!!

Some more that I had in mind.. ;)

Miss-Delectable - I look so forward to meeting you in person this summer - and sharing a box of Tim Tams and a bottle of wine. I am soooo not responsible for anything I might say that may or may not be appropriate. ;) Tee hee...and you, I hope, will make sure that I don't wet my pants sometime during the course of the evening.

eternity - I don't know you very well, but you are, in my opinion, AllDeaf's favorite ray of negativity. :) I say that with all the respect in the world, though - Your grouchy comments often amuse me, and I do hope that you find peace within yourself...if not for your sake, then for the sake of your beautiful daughter's. You should be proud of her, I say!

Nozobo and Oakley - don't know you two very well, but I am so happy that you two have found one another.

GeminiCat - It's been so great getting to know you in the last week or so. It's always nice to hear what you're up to. Just a hint though - don't walk and talk at the same time and keep that Sidekick close. ;)

Cheri said:
Miss-Delectable: She really admires Polities, Even through she dislike Bush :giggle: Am I right? She is so awesome inside and outside, I've learn so much about her by reading her posts. She is also a sweetheart and love her too. :hug:

I was surprised as I read this post. It's a very nice thing you've said about me, Cheri. Well, I don't approve of Bush. :)

You've not done too badly on AD. :)

Malfoyish said:
Some more that I had in mind.. ;)

Miss-Delectable - I look so forward to meeting you in person this summer - and sharing a box of Tim Tams and a bottle of wine. I am soooo not responsible for anything I might say that may or may not be appropriate. ;) Tee hee...and you, I hope, will make sure that I don't wet my pants sometime during the course of the evening.

Golly, I can't wait! :dance:
You're a great Slytherin. Sure you don't plan to surpass the Malfoys position in the society? ;)

See you this summer! :hug:

I wish I could say nice things about everyone on this forum. Alas, that is not possible.

I have seen soem great qualities in several people.
Some are worthy of looking up to i.e. Levonian and Mayflower. :)

Liza, you're a groovy gal. See you this summer! :hug:

Many of youse, stay cool.

Peace out

^Angel^ said:
Aw :ily: mwah!!

Roadrunner - has a gentle heart, very kind, and more of a peacemaker, he's always there to listen whenever I need him, he always makes me smile, laugh, and cheer me up when I'm feeling down, he would be the first person I would go up to because I just love his gentle warm hugs!...He's my best friend and someone I truly love with all my heart, and hopefully spend the rest of my life with him....

Cheri - has a goofy personality, she is very outgoing, funni, and loveable, she sure makes me laugh all the time, she always there, and she's my best twin sister, and I wouldn't trade her for anyone...

Peachy Lady -has a very sweet, gentle and loveable personality, I've known her for about 4 years now, she is the type of person who would be there in a heartbeat, she listens, cares, smiles and even cry...She is the type of person who has a respect for everyone and she is very easy to talk to, She is one of my best friend and I don't know what I will do without her...

TongueOnFire - has a wild personality, she loves to flirt and is very outgoing, she is very funni to be around, she has a great sense of humor, I've knowing her about 4 years or so, and we hit it off great after meeting each other in person a couple of times now, she is one of my dearest friend and a sister to me...

Malfoyish - has a sweet personality, she always seem to make me laugh even when I'm feeling down, she has a way of cheering me up, she's a great friend to have, I don't know what to do without her either, love her like a littler sister....

TweetyBird - has a bright and sweet personality, she is fun to be around, love her sweetness laugh and she is one of my dearest friend, love her too....

Liza - has a great personality, she is really sweet and very friendly, I enjoy my time chatting with her on msn, she's a great listener and give out the best advice and suggestion....I got to know her more here in AD than I did in another forum, she's such a great friend to have....love her also....

Liebling - has a wonderful and gentle personality, I enjoy learning germany language from her, she is funni and has a great sense of humor, I enjoy my time chatting with her on line, she is one of my best friend and I sure love her like a sister too...

DreamDeaf - has a sweet, gentle, and goofy personality, she always seem to make me laugh every minute of the day, I couldn't go a day without seeing one post of her locking Roadrunner in the closet, I love the way she tease others and me too...She is one of my dearest friend also, and love her like a big sister ....

OldNavyGirl - has a sweet, goofy and friendly personality, she is soo goofy to be around, she loves to tease by calling me pampers which I love calling her Tuna heh....She's such a great friend to have, love her too...

WildKaTReSS - has a sweet and gentle personality, she is sure funni and I enjoy her company alot, she is one of my dearest friend, love her like a little sister....

Megan - has a sweet, gentle and friendly personality, I enjoy my time getting to know her each day, she is a beautiful young gal, and She has a great sense of humor, and she is one of my dearest friend, love her like a sister too!

Mlkshkgrl - has a sweet and friendly personality, I enjoy my time teasing her in " Have you noticed " thread, she is one funni girl to be around, and hopefully get to know her more...

Pomeranian - has a friendly, gentle, and a sweet personality, she is very friendly, and I've known her since I met her from another forum, she is a great friend, I enjoy my time chatting with her, she is funni and very bright young girl....love that girl!

Raging Quiet - has a sweet and soft personality, I enjoy reading her funni post in the " Have you noticed " thread, I sure would like to see her post more often, missed having her around, she is one of my dearest friend, she has a great way of making others laugh or smile, shes such a sweetheart...

Reba - has a really soft and gentle personality, I enjoyed getting to know her each day, she is really nice person to have around, hopefully to get know her more, I enjoy reading her posts and she seem like a bright and smart lady...

IcedTeaRulz - has a great personality, I enjoy getting to know her alittle, she is one funni chick, and I would love to see her post more often here which I enjoy reading all of her posts, she is one of my good friend, hope to get to know her more....

Nancy - has a sweet and gentle personality, I enjoy reading her posts too, she seem really nice, and I hope I get to know her more....

Mayflower How can I forget about her....- has a wonderful, gentle and warm personality, she is soo friendly , and has a great sense of humor, I love to watch those two tease each others, I hope to see more of them here, which I enjoy their company....She is one of my dearest friend also, love her like a sister too...

( I will post more tmr, I'm getting a bit tired here )

^Angel^, u are only one mentioned my name. It makes me feel good to know. Sorry that I don't post very much but I'll do my best to post often if I can. Hope to meet u and Cheri at Hall of Fame Rib Festival this coming summer. :fingersx:

I can't really say much as I have only been here about a week.
I have been reading through a lot of posts, answering some, and know that I will get to know people as time goes on.
I have seen throught the posts that this is a diverse group, which is great.
I have seen that many have fun and sense of humor, but also have the serious side to them too. I have truly enjoyed reading all the different posts throughout AD and reading in this thread also.
Just a wonderful bunch of people here all the way around.
Landon

Cheri said:
kuifje75 and deafclimber: Those two young gentlemen loves climbing mountains, walking on trails seeing the sight of beauty of all things. I love reading their posts and learning their experiences. I found it very interesting, because I love mountains myself too But I am sure not a good climbers as much they are. :giggle: They both are full of life, and lead a very Interesting one too.

ah thanks cheri. :hug:

we need to hug the natures such as trees, rocks, water, etc ! :) they do really need our helps.

Liebling:-))) said:
Tweetybird: You are really funny..... I enjoy myself to read your posts here... and also AIM chat with you, too. You are cool and very friendly person.
awwww that sweet of u say that.. :hug:

Liebling:))) is very sweet, funny person, nice, love joke with people.... glad chat with u on aim too!!! :dance2:

Oakley_04 said:
TweetyBird- she's such cutie little fury yellow bird. enjoy talking with her on VP... Looking foward to make her :rofl: on AD of 2006 summer ... :ily:
aww!! oh yea u hope that i will :rofl: and pee in my pant!!!! hahaha!! also u and nozobo are soo funny on vp and made me hard hard!!! whew!!! so i am looking forward see yall at AD of 2006 :thumb:

Back