Wanna make a cheaper Egg McMuffin?

Thats why i have the Egg McMuffin Machine.Crack the egg inside the egg holder and it will cook inside for 7 minutes

Joker, wake up! Ducky was responding to your post #38.....

Thats why i have the Egg McMuffin Machine.Crack the egg inside the egg holder and it will cook inside for 7 minutes
Dude.. a) I was replying to your statement that you've never seen egg patties and b)yes we know you'd rather use the machine.

Machines break though and cost more.

Even when you take care of them they can break.

A lot of things aren't made to the same quality anymore.

Even when you take care of them they can break.

A lot of things aren't made to the same quality anymore.

And another point is lack of repair service available. I can remember as late as 1960's getting even a small appliance repaired rather than having to replace the whole thing! (Yes, I know I am showing my age.)

I still love my McMuffin maker though.But i cant find Pork Roll at Wal Mart
pMcZPehjT8aVDtKi74xi_porkroll3.jpg

Is it easy to clean the machine after finish use egg muffin?

I boasting but I can do anything with eggs but never done 7min one in machine..you bit like my husband he got egg boiler daftest thing ever seen.
I think having langage problem on egg pattie it not what I call poach egg or omelette or just flat fried egg is it?

I boasting but I can do anything with eggs but never done 7min one in machine..you bit like my husband he got egg boiler daftest thing ever seen.
I think having langage problem on egg pattie it not what I call poach egg or omelette or just flat fried egg is it?
Caz not sure but from the one I posted it looks like it is either scrambled or a 'flat fried egg'

Caz, I've been doing boiled eggs in an electric cooker for years. I love that I can put them on and go finish getting dressed for work while it cooks. Of course, now-a-days with my worse hearing, I can't hear the cooker buzz when it's done, so I do have to go back every so often to make sure they're done. The egg cooker does turn itself off so no problem, except maybe getting a hard boiled egg when I wanted a soft boiled one, if I'm late checking on it. Also, seems to be less chance of cracked eggs.

Back