Wanna go Hawaii and eat and sleep for free?

Want to vote for come to Hawaii and eat and sleep for free?

• Sounds great but need more discuss

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Yes I want to go

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No, I don't want to go

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Let me think about it and need to find out more later

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DreamyHawaii

Reaction score
Anyone of you who want to go to Hawaii and sleep and eat for free but you will have to volunteering help restore,remodel,landscape for deaf camp that built all of 6 cabins was established 1970. That man who owns that property could not do it because of getting so old 70 years old man now. He is pastor preaching at Hawaii Church for the Deaf. So anyone of who is also Christanity would like to welcome but if those who is not Christainity just welcome and learn about their gospel. If some of you who want to be volunteer to go there and help with us then will discuss with my pastor about it. There have beach down there about 100 yards and catch up fun before you go back home and don't forget to bring your own camera too. Hope to hear your reply message and let's hope that things will works out soon. If you want to ride to someplace around the island will charge $40 bus pass good for one month anywhere you want to go and you want to know more info. about it go to www.thebus.org. Hope it sounds great to you wink looking foward to hear your reaction too. F.Y.I. price flight to Hawaii http://aav6.aavacations.com/specials/mp_050901TropicalSaleHAW.asp

Last edited:
I also add one more info.here it is http://www.aa.com/apps/netSAAver/Vi...=FareToolSpecialContentRepository&saleId=1427 hope you can find good price to go to Hawaii. If you want to go to California it would cost you cheapest price to go to Hawaii take on the bus greyhound cost about $60 from your hometown to LA one way 7 days in advance. I am not too surely but you can find out more details about it or you can buy cheap flight from your hometown to LA then buy flight ticket is more cheapest price for you to buy it. Just like I do that too use my common sense.

Pomeranian said:
Oh wish to go but I cant cuz of my son. Oh well. But wish you the best of luck.

That's ok thanks for reply. I quess there is no body can afford to go there?

depends on when and how long

those two information is essential in people's decisions?

Ailuros said:
depends on when and how long

those two information is essential in people's decisions?

I am not that good english but the best as I can say and there is a way you can get more info. and hope that you can contact me more details so we can make a plan on that and I need to discuss with my pastor about it so see when will you be available to come to Hawaii so I will know that you are coming. But do not make reservation flight wait for approval from my pastor so if approval then go ahead reservation flight ok. Wishes you good luck! I need know when you will be available on that schedule so I will tell my pastor about your schedule available. So it takes about 1 month or so. Because there is a lot of work to do so.

Sounds fun to me ! !My husband and I would love to go there in someday but my husband got a job in last few week ago. His vacation can't take off til in one year. :ugh:

i'd be interested. i'm not working at all right now. can you send me email in my alldeaf mail thingy? i don't what it is called. sorry

since im here on the islands. i wish u best of luck but i got my hands full as it is....

If you had let me know 6 years ago, I would have sell everything, then fly down to Hawaii! I know whats down there because I was beach bum in Hawaii back in 1988, and I love it! Now, that I have family and owns house so Im pretty much stuck up here in New Yawk!

diehardbiker65 said:
If you had let me know 6 years ago, I would have sell everything, then fly down to Hawaii! I know whats down there because I was beach bum in Hawaii back in 1988, and I love it! Now, that I have family and owns house so Im pretty much stuck up here in New Yawk!

Wow I did not know that you were there in 1988 beach bum in Hawaii that one who I were also beach bum in 1988 was my first time arrived on Feb.22,1988 I was started progress to find a job and find a place to live an apartment too. I made it evenually found a job and apartment too. I got married to Hawaiian deaf woman and sign up section 8 housing we rent only $311.00 per month for house. I am glad that I made it evenually. Hope you will work it out to get back to Hawaii someday. Wishes you good luck!

Back