Wanderlust guy here!

nexusboi

Reaction score
Not really... I am not that strong wanderlust, but I really love to travel a lot. I prefer doing it with someone than being alone.

I am young deaf from St. Louis, MO and graduated 2008 in Business.

So, please take care of me! :wave:

Would love to travel, I am planning to travel around the world for a year and half in two years time. Maybe meet you there at somepoint lol.

Did you need someone you can take advantage of?

Yes, I do it in a good way only. I am not that kind of person, who treats them badly. I am seeking an adventurous meaningful travel. In another word, I want to have a good time/memories with them. Of course, I hardly know them, but I hope they will consider to hang out/travel with me. We may be a good friend somehow. You know "...Youth comes but once in a lifetime..." (in another metaphor, 'life is too short'.)

You live in San Francisco! I will visit there next week. Will you give me a tour? We can be a good friend in that way! :D

Just go all asia and USA. Just an idea to start off but my friend and I need to save up thou. Where are you planning to go?

I went to Japan 5 years ago, and it was so fun, but one week was not enough. Hah! I am interested in going to Korea, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Bali, and some. lol

I am thinking of a route 66 trip next summer, any ideas of where to stop along the way?

Not really... I am not that strong wanderlust, but I really love to travel a lot. I prefer doing it with someone than being alone.

I am young deaf from St. Louis, MO and graduated 2008 in Business.

So, please take care of me! :wave:

Did you attend CID, MOOG or St, Joesph's? Or are you a St. Louis Sign Deaf alum?

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. You need to take care of yourself here. Take it or leave here. You gotta to have tough skin. So be glad that you are here. I love to travel but now I am getting too old and not enough money to save for travel. Mostly in the future, I want to see my family in USA.

I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

:popcorn:

* oh, I thought this was the entertainment section??? :Oops:

Back