Walmart Wedding...

And it has Natalie Portman and Ashley Judd in it. :wackit:

Lol good lordie Levonian, does ur wife know about this>>:wackit:

She knows all about my fascination with Sandra Bullock and Ashley Judd. There’s a very good reason why A Time to Kill is one of my favorite movies.

She knows all about my fascination with Sandra Bullock and Ashley Judd. There’s a very good reason why A Time to Kill is one of my favorite movies.

Oh is that the movie where Samuel L. Jackson killed those two guys who raped his 10-year-old daughter. If so, that's one of my favorite movie/

It’s cute—rent it sometime. Did I also mention that it has Ashley Judd and Natalie Portman in it? :wackit:

Speaking of Wal-Mart wedding reminds me of a joke my grandmother used to tell me many years ago - that when she dies, she wanted the funeral service to be held at the local Wal-Mart SuperCenter. We still talk about that and laugh about it.

Lol good lordie Levonian, does ur wife know about this>>:wackit:

OH YES, Cheri. My dear sweet husband has never let me forget it. He would be gone in a flash and out of my life, if either Sandra or Ashley would take him home.

Damn I need to go back to Wal-Mart and buy those two movies out of the bargain bin.

I recently watched A Time to Kill, but I havent watched Home Is Where the Hear Is since it was released on video some years back.

Back